Chapter 19: Hungover

Eren woke up the next morning to an empty bed and one hell of a headache which he could only assume was from being hungover. Eren rolled over not realizing how close to the edge of the bed he already was and fell on the floor letting Levi know that he was awake. At the same moment Levi walked in and set something on the nightstand and walked back out.

'What the hell?' Eren didn't get a chance to talk to Levi because he walked out of the room without a second glance. Eren managed to prop himself up onto the nightstand where he saw the two pain relievers and a glass of water.

"How thoughtful, Ugh! how drunk was I?" Eren took the meds and crawled into the bathroom where he sat on the toilet and looked into the mirror. He'd stand up but then his legs would give out. He wondered why he was so sore and he reached up to his neck where he found bite marks and purple bruises along his jawline and collarbone.

' Is that why Levi is mad? Because he kissed me and did this?'

Eren brought his hand to the bite on his neck and winced in pain before making it to the sink and splashing his face off. He looked up and noticed his hair was getting a little long and that he needed to cut it again. Oh well. Eren composed himself and walked out to the kitchen, not really looking for breakfast but instead a 5'2 snack. He found Levi and walked to the sink where he was leaning against the counter sipping his tea. He looked Eren up and down making the boy slightly uncomfortable and shuffling in his steps.

"So brat are you going to school in that or are you going to actually make some effort?" Eren scoffed and would have been fine if he didn't have one little problem.

"Well what am I supposed to do about the marks you left on me? I can't cover those up that easily and makeup rubs off." Levi scowled a little bit and Eren looked confused. He didn't understand why Levi was mad when he should have been instead.

"Eren." Eren looked him in the eyes they were dark. They looked like the sky before it began to storm.

"Yes?" Eren asked in curiosity.

"Those aren't from me.." Levi looked away and put his cup in the sink and walked off towards the car.

"Oh..okay then." Eren saw Levi on the way out the door along with the other three that didn't announce their presence.

"We're leaving so either you hurry or you're staying here." Eren ran to Levi's room and tossed a pair of pants on that were a little too tight for him, alarming him that they weren't his but he didn't have time to change. He grabbed his phone, slipped on his shoes and ran out the door and hopped in the front seat. When Eren arrived at school he walked to his locker and avoided mostly everyone and when the bell rang he walked into class and quietly sitting down trying to ignore the deep stare from Jean.

He still doesn't recall what happened last night but he knows that everytime he sees his supposed boyfriend he gets a bad feeling in his stomach and wants to throw up. Eren tried avoiding his gaze but he really just felt sick to his stomach, Eren raised his hand and waited for Levi to call on him.

"Um, may I be excused Mr.Rivalle?" Levi was slightly concerned, he could see how pale the boy looked and he didn't want him to go off alone but he had no choice. He excused Eren and the boy dashed to the bathroom catching the toilet in time to not make a mess everywhere. He took a second to breathe especially with how overwhelmed he was. He walked to the sink to clean himself up and then began to walk out of the bathroom when someone pushed him back in.

Eren was slammed against the wall, pinned by his throat and his air was being cut off. He tried to pry the giant strong hands off of him but it wasn't going to happen, the man was too strong. Eren's vision began to fade out and he couldn't recognize who grabbed him, but he heard the man's voice before completely passing out.