Chapter 29: And They Were Roomates

Levi's class is currently silently working on an assignment when he starts to think about all the chores he has to catch up on at the house.

Collecting Erens clothes off the floor that hes incapable of putting in the basket two feet away. Making Mikasas and Hanjis bed since they are usually there at seperate times. Armin usually helps him clean but he still needs to freshen up the bathroom after the boys hair appointment he had with himself in there. The thing he dreads the most is the dishes. Not because they are dishes, but because they are Just. So. Many....

...But why is he the only one doing this stuff? In fact Eren was the ONLY one he said could stay there Hanji and Mikasa and Armin were just the random orphans that stayed there now. Mikasa was actually by herself and so was Hanji but Armin had family but they approved of him moving as long as he was careful.

Levi realized they needed to have a come to jesus meeting cause he doesnt want them all there necessarily but if they were gonna stay they can do their part. Clean their shit and put some money into the rent or groceries.

Levi was brought out of his thoughts by the bell. He dismissed all of his students and told the three stooges to stay behind and called Hanji in from next door.

They were all confused why they were all four now in desks in front of Levis board. They watched as he wrote something across it in smooth cursive it stated ' RULES FOR ROOMIES'

"Oh geez Lev what the heck is this!" Hanji snorted not taking any of this seriously. "Alright this applies to ALL of you. Get jobs or take care of the house."

The writing explained chores or ways to financially benefit their living quarters.

"What the hell!? What am i supposed to do Levi i didnt ask to stay with you!" Eren threw his hands up in the air obviously upset with this dilemma.

"Eren you are technically in the safe since you didnt get a choice but id like if you all attributed to the house please since all of you are staying there." All four groaned in response to Levi but it isnt like they are moving out or are gonna tell him no so might as well obey his one command.

Levi smirked knowing they wouldnt say no. "Be prepared for the cleaning you guys have tonight." Hanji was throwing a tantrum that in the end did absolutely nothing.

"Welcome Roommates!" Levi waved then bent to grab his bag as his four ducklings follow behind into his car. Nobody really questions when they leave all together. Not even Erwin at this point he just hopes his two friends aren't doing anything considered illegal. They really do add years to his life.

They all arrive back at the home dreading the cleaning that lies ahead. Levi tells them he will be right back and thats hes changing into more appropriate clothing for this ordeal. A couple minutes later Levi walks out in his infamous cleaning gear with the bandana around his face. The four roomies know hes serious now.

Levi tells Armin and Eren to go scrub down the bathroom. "Levi! Not the bathroom!" Eren shouts and in reply Levi hands them both sponges and bleach.

"Bathroom now." Eren and Armin swiftly walkes into the bathroom to get started. Hanji and Mikasa were sent into the guest bedroom with a vacuum and duster. They aren't as childish speaking mostly for Mikasa so they go ahead towards the bedroom to start their chores.

"Finally peace and quiet...." Levi sighs and slightly smiles and begins to clean the kitchen and adjoined livingroom by himself. That silence only lasts so long because the next thing he hears is a crash in the bathroom knowing that something happened that he probably didnt want to see. Levi palmed his face for what he was about to encounter.

20 minutes earlier...

Eren and Armin enter the bathroom and see all the clothes, smudges, towels that are dishelved and Armins tranformation leftovers. "Really Armin you could have at least swept that shit up." Armin scoffs in reply "Eren you see that GIANT pile of clothes and towels?.....THEY ARE ALL YOURS!" Eren cant really argue with it because they are all in fact his. He has a problem taking care of his laundry.