Chapter 10: Explanation

Levi cautiously got up and opened the door to find a short blonde and a fuming she-devil.
"Yes how may I help you?"
Mikasa and Armin looked at each other and then back at Levi with fear in their eyes.
"Why is M-Mr. Ackerman here?" Armin squeaked out.
"Because it's my house." Mikasa was upset and wanted and explanation.
"Is Eren here Mr.Ackerman?" Armin spoke because Mikasa was just shooting daggers at Levi and wanted Eren as far away from this house as possible.
"Yes." Levi looked bored of this conversation already.
"Well can we see him?" This time Mikasa said something and was getting impatient fast.
"Yeah, when he's done getting his stuff packed." Levi didn't want Eren to leave but if Mikasa was there then he believed Eren to be safe even if he did hate the crazy bitch.
"Why is Eren here in the first place?" Mikasa didn't like this at all, she wanted to know why the hell he was at this grown man's house and she could only think of one reason.
"Because he asked to be here..."
'What!'
" Umm okay then." Mikasa knew that to get to the bottom of this she would have to ask Eren, and thats when he walked out of the house while tugging on his shirt which caused more weird looks from the two students. Levi just checked Eren out because like who wouldn't? This caused Mikasa to get even more mad.
"Come on Eren."
"Geez fine Mika, well bye Le-." Mikasa hit the back of his head and dragged him by the ear.
"Ow ow ow Stop!, Mika!" She stopped when they got to the car and Armin apologized to Levi and Levi just waved him off saying it was fine. It was times like this when Eren wished he didn't know Mikasa because of this side of her.
"What the hell was that!" Eren was shocked she never acted like that.
"Why were you there?" Mikasa avoided his questions, she wanted answers now.
"Because I wanted to hang out with someone and you guys were busy and besides I needed some tutoring."
"In what kissing!"
"We didn't kiss! He's my teacher!"
"Well first off you were shirtless and you can tell that to your neck." Armin didn't say a word but he pointed to Eren's neck and Eren looked in the reflection of his phone to find two hickeys on the side of his neck.
' That son of a bitch!' Levi had left them without Eren noticing.
"My girlfriend was there too."
"Oh really who was it."
"Petra." Mikasa slammed on the brakes as hard as possible which resulted in Armin eating the back of the seat and Eren almost going through the windshield.
"What the fuck was that for!"
"N-nothing, who's Petra?"
"She's a girl I met online and she came over."
"Oh, that's nice of Mr.Ackerman to let her come over." The rest of the drive was silent until they reached Armin's house where his grandpa was making dinner. The trio walked up to Armin's room which was an anime shrine. It had like everything every weeb could dream of. That's why they always hung out there to get the newest animes or read manga.
"So Armin what's the news this time."
"Blue exorcist, check it out."
" I will." After that they all just hung around and had dinner til it was time to take Eren home. When Eren was dropped off Mikasa asked if he needed her but he just told her he was fine and it was alright to go home but little did he know, he was in for a whole load of pain.

While this was happening Levi was at home stressing over what happened but then Hanji walked out. He had completely forgotten about her.. and she had her phone in her hand, except it was a video this time of Eren and Levi which made the situation a whole lot worse.
"So I see Eren remembers everything and I also know you lied about being in a secret relationship.."
"Yes he does remember, but we're not in a relationship."
"Then why the hell was this holy goodness happening?"
"I-i don't know, Hanji I think I fucked up."
"No ya didn't big guy just relax." Hanji patted Levi on the shoulder and went in the direction of the snack drawer.
"Don't eat all my damn snacks."
"Kay."
"And send me the video."
"Yes, corporal."
"Fuck you four eyes."

The next three days were hell without Eren, all because of a stupid suspension. When Thursday arrived and Eren walked through the door Levi had the word murder written all over his expression. He knew that at home suspension was a bad idea, Eren had cuts all over his body and his neck...there were purple marks everywhere and he was shaking. He looked like he hadn't slept in days and he probably didn't and the black eye and limp didn't help either. He was torn apart and it was the goddamned monster he lived with.