Chapter 4

Its been 2 days since I waken up completely & meeting Dill for the first time. I still don't trust him since people been selling people off to that nasty group that's running the city. But I am glad that I left the last group on time. I could've been a bed warmer to some creep. Than again, I've been sleeping in the same bed with Dill this whole time.
Even though I dislike laying down with another person, I'm glad that I'm able to sleep next to someone who won't do anything funny. Plus I've been sleeping with a pocket knife under my pillow too.

Anyways, I'm just now waking up as the room is nice & toasty while the flames is slowly dimming down. Dill told me that if I wake up before him, to place a log or 2 into the fire. Gotta boil some water for washing our faces.
Soon as I sat up, I felt myself being pulled back down. Feeling a strong weight around my cheat as hot breath touch my ear as chills run down my spin.
Dill holding onto me as he's sound asleep.

"H-hey Dill!" I called out to him as he held me closer to him. His legs wrap around mines as I can feel his morning wood against my lower back.

How can he be so comfortable laying in bed with a stanger!?
I'm trying my hardest to pull away from his strong grip as he's actually hurting my chest.
I keep saying his name as I tap his arm.

"Dill, please wake up. I need to get up." I said to him.

I turn around to face his chest in my face as he pulled me into him even more. His chest hair tickle my nose as I couldn't help but feel how soft his chest is. But I ain't here for that!

I try pinching him on this arm while trying to move apart from him again. I can hear him mumbling under his breath as he smiled. He's must be having a good dream.
But I don't wanna be part of it like this.

"DILL!!!" I yell at him.

Dill still didn't move as I was getting madder by the minute. I can still feel him passing his man hood by my stomach now.
Has he been sleeping like this when I was out cold?!?

Without even thinking twice, I heard a loud  scream of a animal outside from him. I held onto Dill as I screamed.

"DILL DAMN IT WAKE UP!" I scream.

Dill sat up fast as he hop out the bed without thinking twice on where the sound was coming from. He grabbed his rifle as he went out the door without looking at me.

I can feel my face getting hot as I didn't realize how fast he was to deal with danger.
I slapped myself back to reality as I got out the bed when I heard 2 shots outside.
I grabbed my pocket knife as I walked by the door. The cold air woke me up completely as the chills dances on my skin.
I'm glad that Dill gave me a night cap to sleep in since it's been hard to deal with my hair without the proper items.
Who knew wide combs would come in handy. Just mad that I only packed 1 as that was stolen from me. Been keeping my hair braided & under 3-4 hats been my go to since I left home.
It's not easy keeping thick hair up in the apocalypse.
Well at least I don't have to deal with sweating my hair out. That's a plus I guess.

For a few minutes past, I see Dill coming back as his skin turned reddish as I seen blood on his under shirt. I can see the bags under his eyes as his glaze was scary. The burn mark on his body was more clearer under the light as the cuts was brighter as well.

"Dill went through hell!" I said to myself as I called out to him.

I was going to step out to greet him until he rush back in fast. He shut the door as he place the gun by it.

He grab hold to me as if I was hurt.

"Are you ok? Did it wake you up? Do you want something warm to calm you down?"
He asked as his glaze soften.