Chapter 9

Peter POV

                Its been four days since that night with Yunnie having another nightmare. This time I guess she remembered that dream. From what I can guess, it was about me hurting her. I didn't wanted to run after her like that but what else can I do? I feel more ashamed that I gave her a shot to put her to sleep. I never thought I would use those shots again after what happen from Y/N in the past. Even when she wakes up now, she won't look at me the same way she did before. That warm fuzzy feeling kind of smile when you wake up. She won't lay in bed with me either.

     For the past few days, Yunnie been sleeping by the fireplace on the floor with a sleeping bag as she have her head turn away from me the whole time. Sometimes in the library too. She won't brush her teeth with me nor look at me through the mirrors as if looking at me will cause her bad luck or something. Like I'm some sort of monster to her now. I try to make small talk but you can tell a person is forcing theirselves to talk as she only look at me from my chest area. As if I'm forcing her to stay at this point. I couldn't tell her about the shot or she'll freak out even more. It's making me feel uneasy on this atmosphere, her eyes reminds me the same look from others.

      I try to stay calm with this as I try to comfort Yunnie. She'll say she's alright but when I touch just the tip of her finger, it's like a electric shock as she moved away from me. Our conversation don't last long anymore as she sit quietly in the corner reading two to four books as day. It's too quiet without hearing her cheerful voice.

   After I finished up looting the bodies & set more traps all morning, I finally get to go back home to see Yunnie. Johnny & Kat will be back anytime soon now as I'm worries been stressing me about them finding out about her. They could be staying for a few days too since they done it in the past. I got lucky last time due to giving them that baby. That actually gave me time to make my armory room a safe room for her to stay in just in case. The basement is too cold for her to stay in. But knowing Kat bringing Frank, I may have to put her in there since he likes to scoop around my place. He knows for not liking secrets. I hope I have enough time before they come.

  Anyways, I made it back to the cabin as I toss the loot by my old van with the other bags. Slowly took my breath as I hope to see that cheerful voice.

"I'm home Yunnie!" I said joyfully.

  Sadly to my surprise, she's not here to greet me again. I see dinner is ready as the light in the bathroom is on.

"Must be taking a bath again.....without me." I sadly said to myself.

I closed the door as I place my stuff down. Tossing a little more woods as I get myself warm up. I would usually get a cup of coffee or hot chocolate from Yunnie as we both sit down as she ask me how was my day went. Instead I'm back to walking into a empty home. But I can see that she made dinner again for us. I just hope that she'll eat a full plate tonight. I'll probably see if I have some vitamin pills for her to take just in case she keeps missing her meals.

"Oh! H-Hey Peter." Yunnie said as she walked out the bathroom.

  She's wearing some pajamas I found for her when I was looking through suitcases. Just some cat prints on them as her hair was down. She looked so soft & pure to look at for hours.

"Just got back not too long ago. The water still hot?" I asked awkwardly.

I got up to walk to her but she walk past me without looking at me.

"I just wash up this time. The bath water all yours Peter. Dinner will be ready later. Take your time soaking." She said as she looked in the oven.

     I wanted to hug her.