Chapter 8

A few day had past since the break in we faced....Well for me that is. I haven't felt that fear since the other camp getting ambushed. Those screams echoes thought my head as the crazy person was laughing as if it was a game to them. I was almost caught until this Kat person killed the bandit that open the sink cabinet door. Making him fall upwards as they drag the body out. I felt like a frozen corpse in that tight space as the minutes felt like hours. Sitting in that spot gave me nasty bruises on my front legs & arms while my left side of my face look like someone hit me. Thankfully, Dill had medical stuff to treat me with the splinters I had in me.

     But ever since that day, he been more on edge than ever! He won't sleep unless I sleep first, won't let me help him cook, made me stay in bed most of the day as he clean up the place, & don't get me started on using the bathroom! I understand he's worried about me but damnit not doing anything feels like I'm using him. Not only that, he still haven't told me about the group he's in. He only told me about Kat & Johnny on how they gonna be coming back with a reward after finding a baby. Said the woman frozen to death sadly.

    Anyway, as I waken up to another dreamless sleep, I can feel a heavy pressure on my chest as my body is lock in place once again. Dill sleeping on my chest as his hands underneath my back as he got a good grip on my shirt. He's sleeping soundly as the wind outside blowing against the cabin. The fire dances as the light in low, making it look like a night light. I guess I woke up early since it still dark out. Couldn't help myself but to rub his fuzzy head as I lay there taking in the moment with him.

I wonder how my parents doing....Probably better than I am that's for sure. I miss them.

What I really hate to amit at this moment but Dill feel good on top of me now that I can sit back & think about it. I've been feeling more warmer waking up & feel more comfortable too. Is this what a bed warmer suppose to do? I know its sex but this is great!

I couldn't help but to chuckle at that statement I made while I rub Dill head. How much longer am I gonna ignore the fact that his name is Peter King?

I remember seeing his face on the most wanted episode after stalking, kidnapping, & murdered two dozen people for a person he was in 'love' with. Said he was someone you wouldn't notice even if you look at him twice, Dill was someone who you wouldn't talk to unless you taking his order.
But for staying with him for the past few weeks, he's not that bad for a 'roommate' that likes to cuddle & take baths with. He haven't done anything too far to me either so that's a plus.

Maybe it's him laying on me or I'm just lonely for affection, but I want him to go further with me. That day when he was leaving, I wanted to kiss him. I wanted him to stay with me just a little longer & maybe done more if possible. Sex isn't something I'm crazy about unless it's with someone I really wanna do it with.

Since the world went backwards so did everyone else.
One of those camps I was staying was all over the place with picking favorites over others. A father sold his son for a large bag of rice & powder eggs to the hard ass security officers. I was told to leave the group because I was there for too long after doing hard labor. While the favorite ones gets to stay while selling theirselves for a hot meal. I had a choice back than to do it & yet I didn't thankfully. But I was hungry for days after cleaning out the snow & chopping woods. I gotten a decent meal every two days to say the least. I hope they're dead.

"How long you been awake Yunnie?" Dill asked as he didn't move.

Didn't realize he was awake until he spoke to me.

"Not that long. Just laying here in my thoughts....Vibing." I said as he turn to me.

He still have bags under his eyes as he softly smile. He looks like a dangerous dog that's just been fed. I guess he's full at the moment since he haven't been in no sour mood.