Chapter 14

Peter's POV

         "If things go south with Kano, get her pregnant or work for the city again."

Frank words keeps playing in my head over and over as that bastard got the nerve to show off in front of my Yunnie! Kat ketp telling me he's just testing Yunnie and nothing more. Frank always uses his looks or anything else he got to see what their nature is.

But when she called out for me to save her, I knew right than and there she only wants me. He was making her uncomfortable or maybe just doing it out of boardness? Whatever reasons, I'll think about it later. Right now I have her all to myself.

"Heyyy Yunnie~"

I looked down at her as she cover herself with a pillow. Already took her pants off but couldn't get to her shirt but I will.
Her cute blushing face looked up at me as her eyes is full of excitement.

"Awww don't be shy on me now love. If you want, I can do all the work for us." I said as I climb into bed with her.

Yunnie looked at me with the most adorable little smile while trying her best to not being all shy on me. The first time me and Y/N had a moment like this, they had to drink before getting relaxed with me. Maybe I should give her some.

"You wanna drink something Yunnie? It'll make you more relaxed with me." I asked as I stood up.

"N-no uh... Dill! I'm o-ok." She grabbed my arm and pull me to her.

When I was touching her, she didn't put up a fight earlier. Well there were two unwelcome people here so that could be why she couldn't put up a fight. But the way her body was reacting to me was perfect. I'll go slow with her for now.

"Tell me what you want sweetheart. What can I do to make you feel more comfortable for our next step?" I asked her as I kiss her softly on the lips.

At least she's more relaxed than Y/N. I couldn't touch them unless it's negotiating for them to go outside or have alone time. It gotten easy after the year but they still wanted to leave me. I thought we were able to be closer. They left me to run into another man's arms while I gave them everything of me. Even thinking about Y/N now, my heart stings as the heart I cut into my skin itch. Will Yunnie leave me next? Did Frank told her to sleep with me or to hold out until he gets her from me?

I seen the way her eyes brighten when she saw him. Kat words keeps coming back, telling me he's testing her but is that the real reason?! Frank isn't a dumb man nor is he the type to take a woman. He's gonna use her like a toy than snap her neck just like that man. Yunnie had that same look like Y/N looking at their manager. He was older but well built. I made sure to take care of him. Frank ain't no different than Don. I may have to take care of Frank before Yunnie thinking of leaving me.

Without thinking twice, I felt cold hands on my face and a warm deep kiss to break me from my thoughts. Feeling her tongue fighting mines as she wrap her arms around my neck. I can still taste the the dried fruits she ate for lunch. Her kisses are even more sweeter. Hearing her moaning softly in mouth as she held me closer to her. Trying not to break apart from her.

What felt like hours of blissful moment, we pulled apart as I didn't realize she was sitting on top me. Her eyes spoke louder than her voice. She looked at me like I was her prey. Hungry for more. Holy shit when did she get me to lay in bed?! When did she take her shirt off?!!!

Her skin glows as she felt like what heaven clouds would feel. Touching her freely without hearing a whimper of fear nor tears of discomfort on her face like Y/N had. But with Yunnie, she looking down at me with lustful desires for me. I can feel my dick screaming to be buried inside of her as the pre cum if forming on my stomach.