Chapter 17

Frank POV

  I can still remember our first meeting that day years ago. I don't know how nor why but it happen so sudden as if the forest spirit whisper in my ear.

Telling me to take her as mine. To love her as my soulmate. To take her last breath as her eyes never leaves mine.

   Just hearing her tearful cries was enough for me to take her life. To think she forgotten about me actually hurts to be honest. But than again, I wanted to forget her. My obsession for Yunnie almost ruined my public life and my sins would've been shown to the light.

But I still remember that wonderful feeling she left me with. Hope.
But it turn into longing than to needs.

Maybe my father was right about me moving away and starting a new life with a lighter environment once I came back from the military. Didn't do much but I put in my years after highschool.
Even before that, my father was a man that believes in "early birds catch the worm"  type of guy. Which made me the person I am today.

Didn't know much of anyone in my family but I didn't care about it. My father just wanted me to have a stable job and live normally without issues like he had to deal with.

If I remember correctly, I was just turning 17 when I first laid eyes on a young freshman girl, lying through her teeth as everyone around her took in everything she said. Her long cruly black hair bounce ever step she takes as her smile was pure and innocent.

I wasn't popular but I wasn't someone a person would miss since I was a attractive among the classmates. I was told. I was nothing more but a side friend to the popular crowd and the adults liked me since my grades were good.

But when one of my school buddies brought her name up, saying how nice she was to help them. Wanting to ask her out to hang out with us.

"Her name is Yunnie."

"She's a bit young but she's so freaking adorable!"

"Yunnie is so funny dude! Did you hear what she said in class haha!"

" You think she'll be comfortable with a guy like me giving her"

That's all I heard about her. Nothing but bullshit about her. Even when people was bulling her, she didn't give than a time nor day as if they didn't matter.

Even found out she doesn't remember others names and reject others invite to parties or dances. And yet she kept that same positive attitude while still giving others kindness! Who does that?!

I hated her. The way I wanted to blow her head off the moment she walked into the cafeteria with the other brats. But it was her that made me feel an itch. The kind of itch that makes you wanna starch it until it stops.

I didn't realize I was watching her every move. From knowing her classes, who her friends were, even following her brother after practice just to know where she lived.

Both parents and little brother with a black friendly cat in a small house. It wasn't much but I always seen her outside fixing the garden. After school, she sometimes visits her grandparents five minutes away from her home after school.

I knew enough when to take her and how to make her final hours painful as possible. Thinking that if I can get rid of her by my own hands, that her smile will gose away from my mind.

Over a whole year, I waited until her birthday came. Setting up the empty house her neighbors just moved out, not too far from her family. Everything was gonna be perfect. This was my last year in school and I wanted her to be my first victim. It has to be her.