Chapter 18

Yunnie POV

"But Dill what if they hurt you!" I said to Dill.

Today was the day, I will be taking from Dill. I hated this feeling more and more as the days went by so fast. Kat told me not to worry as long as Frank or Johnny be here with this man they call Kano.

But I'm more worried that they might come and kill Dill. After he told me the plan on who to look for in the city and if I don't hear from him in a month is freaking me out!

"Honey please, I'm gonna be ok. They need me alive due to the cult that's still out there. And they can't kill me since I have a backup plan to where I can fuck everything they had build in that fucking city." He said proudly as he held onto me.

It was just like any other morning with us as we had our bath and ate lunch with each other. But this time, I was packing my bag for the city without Dill beside me. I packed some little stuff I can take while I put four books in my bag. One of them is the black book I've been reading for the past few days.

I asked Dill if he had any thicker sweaters for me to wear the night before. It was this ugly Christmas sweater that have a huge ribbon in the middle. What Dill doesn't know is that I place some written notes in between the yarn of the sweater.

I have a feeling they'll check my belongings. Wouldn't be surprised if they ask me to strip as well.

"I trust you Dill. But if I find out they trying to hurt you, I'll burn down that damn city!" I said as he chuckled.

"Awww you'll do that for this pickle?" He asked as he purr against my head.

"Of course! You're someone I just can't see myself without in my future." I told him as I bury my face into his chest.

Dill lift me up and carry me to his bed. Tossing me into pillows as he stayed on top. Looking up at him, I can't help myself wrapping my arms around him. Just wanna feel close to him more than anything now.

"This is something I wouldn't do my love. I'm sorry that I couldn't protect." He whisper.

"I'll be sure to find Daniel as soon as possible! I want to stay here with you Dill." I said as we lay in bed.

"I'll be sure to get back in town as soon as possible Yunnie. Just wait for me. Promise?"

"I promise."

We both kiss on the promise as the kiss went from slow and steady to hunger as I can feel his hands under my sweater and shirt. His hands were warm against my cold skin while the feeling was giving me chills running up my back.

Didn't realize I was braless when I seen him tossing my bra somewhere. Feeling his hands on me feels so amazing while I begin to move my hands on his chest.
But Dill stopped me immediately when he let go of me.

"One more time for the road?" He asked as I bust out laughing.

Dill chuckle by my outburst as I felt his hand sliding inside of my pants. I gasp as I felt his long fingers rubbing my still weak spot from last night and this morning. These past few days we been sleeping with each other more and more as if it was the end of the world.
Even done it at in every room in the cabin.

But the more we make love, the more I feel like this is our last time together.
The way he been leaving marks on my body with his teeth to him making sure they won't fade in the future.

Once again, our mouths met one another as I pulled myself closer to him. I don't want to think about the future. Even now, my mind telling me to runaway. Runaway from all of this madness but where can I go?