C 3

I am currently in my room while having a facetime with my friend, Catherine. She's talking nonsense things and I am pretending that I'm listening when in fact I am not.

"Are you even listening there?" I sensed the annoyance in her voice. I just nodded and she continued telling her story. If only I can find someone else to be my friend I would, but no, this witch on my screen is enough.

A knock on my door was heard, " Come on in." Cath cut her words and wait for the person to show up.

"Mom.." I hugged her side and she waved her hand to Catherine.

"Hi, there, Cath." My mom greeted and Cath greeted her back.

"The dinner is ready, darling. Bumaba ka nalang okay? You look tired." I'm such a blessed to have mother like my mom. I nodded sweetly, "Alright.." She once again bid goodbye to Cath.

"I'll hang up the call na so you could eat, witch." Cath said sarcastically. I was about to reply but the witch abruptly ended the call. Bastos.

I sat on my bed and look at the window of my room. It's still raining hard outside, the thunder made me close my eyes.

What happened earlier flashback in my mind. I still remember her alluring scents and her neck that every vampire wants to bite. I'm a human but..uh nevermind.

The way she move, talk, and how she carry herself is just nothing but perfect. Don't you remember your age, Ariella? Yes, I'm eighteen for frog's sake. Too young for someone like her. Does she have a husband? or even a boyfriend? If yes, I hope he get choked. Kidding.

I took my phone and search her name on Instagram. It's funny how I'm expecting her to have a social media. I typed her name but nothing came out. I tried searching her name on facebook, and there she is. She's not active, her timeline don't have any post. What am I expecting? She's not the kind of woman who will post with bikini or post something nonsense. Her personality screams modesty.

I gave up looking for her on social media. My phone flew to my bed as I was very frustrated that I couldn't find her. Obsessed that fast?

Who wouldn't notice her? She's a head turner, and even gay people would bow to her supremacy. I don't even know why she easily caught my attention. Because she's gorgeous? Well, that's given.

I laid to my bed and not minding if I eat my dinner or not. For sure my mom will not be happy.

~~

I slowly open my eyes, it's still dark outside. My tummy is making a sounds like a thunder. I decided to go downstairs to eat something. It's almost morning so I won't go back to my bed.

Ting~

I took my phone at the counter kitchen and see who texted. It's Catherine. Is she even sleeping? She will look like a potato tommorow for not sleeping whole night.

"Guess what?" I read her message with emoji wearing sunglass on it.

"What?" I replied. I drink my milk and  wait for her to reply.

"You're still awake?!" I frowned my face and mentally rolled my eyes.

"No. This is actually her demon spirit.You witch, of course I am awake!" I replied and went upstairs to have a cold shower.

"I found Ms. Marcos' Instagram!" I read her message multiple times, and it didn't change. I quickly facetime her. Yes, I am that curious.

Catherine squealed at the side of the screen. "You shut up, Cath baka may magising ang mga kasama mo." I sat to my stuby chair and put my phone in front of me.

"Your tagalog is the cutest." She giggled, this bruha. "Speaking of Ms. Marcos, I found her Instagram. Her username is the cutest like how you speak tagalog." She teased. Is she gonna tell me about Ms. Marcos or tease me at this hour? How the heck I can slap someone through internet?

"And?" I act uninterested. Cath throw me a teasing look.

"Don't me, Ariella. The way you look at her speaks kabaklaan." Where the hell did she get that word kabaklaan?

"Tell me, what is it?" I asked and pretend to be busy with my laptop.

"It's sweetyicesauce. I didn't sleep because of that. I'm your friend, and I know you needed it. Yes, you're welcome, witch!"  Cath couldn't stop laughing. Should I call mental hospital hotline to pick this bitch from laughing with nothing? Maybe I should.

I immediately ended up the call with Cath and searched Ms. Marcos' Instagram. I couldn't hide my smile when I saw her feed, pictures of dogs, flowers, nature, and her one picture that captured my attention. She was smiling sweetly while there's an ice cream on her hand. I saved it on my device and stare to it for long.

"This is gonna be my inspiration to start my day today." I whispered to myself.

____

To be continued..