C 19

"It was just from Tristan," The young girl silently hissed, careful not to make a big fuss. They both alone at teacher's office arguing about the boy who gave her a snack earlier in the morning.

"Whatever it is, you don't have to always accept something from someone. Who knows, maybe he wants something from you that is why he is offering you that kind of stuffs, " the woman said. 

"And what is that?" she asked, Irene shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe he likes you or something."

Ariella smirked at her thought," are you jelly?" she enthused and pulled her chair closer to the woman.

"Jelly?" She confusedly asked, "Jealous," says the young girl.

"Of course not!" She snarled causing the girl to chuckle, "alright then." pretending and ignoring the woman's face plastering jealousy.

"You know what, get out. Students aren't allowed here," she coldly said as her eyes shots the girl.

"You sure? Okay." The victorious smile curved onto her lips thingking about how she successfully teased her.

She was about to turn at the door but the woman pulled her wrist causing her to stumble at the woman's lap, not caring much about the possibility that someone might enter the room. The young girl blushed at the fettle.

"I don't want you to see talking with that boy neither look at him, understood?" sternly says the woman. Ariella was quite surprised with the command but composed herself afterward. She could feel the butterflies wings brushing against the wall of her stomach.

"Understood, ma'am," the young girl says and the woman helped her to stood up from her lap, "good girl."

□□

She watched other students practicing how to properly walk on the stage and how they should properly claim their award for the upcoming graduation. She couldn't take her eyes off of the woman talking to another teacher, it was her.

"If staring is a crime you were probably in jail right now," says Margaret as she throw a knowing look with her friend.

"Shush, Maggie I'm not even looking at her," she denied and shook her head.

"Tumititig lang," she playfully refuted along with Catherine.

Another student went to their whereabouts and give a water of bottle to Ariella, "Tristan wants to give you this," the other girl sweetly said and politely excused herself before Ariella could thank her. Her friends flashed their teasing stare.

"Ikaw ha, you didn't tell us na may manliligaw kana," the two young women laughed.

"Nagdadalaga na kasi," Cath added causing Ariella to scowl.

"He was just being kind, kayo talaga kahit kailan!" She hissed, trying to steal a glance at the woman who just throw her a glare after seeing the scene.

I'm dead. She thought after the sight of a scornful woman at the corner of the gymnasium. She could feel the sharpness of her stare even from afar, a guilty feeling superseding on her chest.

After an hour of practicing, every students did their own business. She excused herself to her friends and discreetly went to the woman.

"Hi," says the young girl.

"You didn't follow what I've said," coldly uttered the woman and picked up her stuffs sitting at the chair.

"At least I didn't drink it, maybe he just want to be friends with me after that night we danced," she took a seat across to the woman and trying to catch her pair of brown eyes.

"But still," the woman crosses her arms as her eyes darted to the young girl's exposed thigh underneath her short skirt.

"Nevermind. " She uttered after being distracted to the view of Ariella's pulchritude.

"Say something, don't just left me hanging here.." she begged.

"What if I told you to stop this?" says Irene causing the girl to frown in confusion  and followed the woman through the huge and tall door.

"You are not kidding, are you?" She stopped her by grabbing the crook of her arm and face her. Irene roamed her eyes across the empty hallway and stop her sight to the lovely girl in front of her.

She pulled the girl's arm and they went to an empty storage room.

"Why did you bring me here?" she confusedly asked, the woman smirk and cornered her on the wall.

"What I'm trying to say is, we could continue our little affair after your graduation so it won't be hard for the both of us." Ariella could not hide the smile on her lips thingking about the word she used affair. They knew how wrong it was, but the amourette is spanless. Lust and desire to each other combined and those are inevitable. 

What they have aren't official yet, it was complicated like someone wants to enter at the hole of a needle. The girl has this prowess that no matter what happen along the road, she will face it dauntlessly just for the woman she loved. A woman who woke up what is truly inside her, and the older woman felt the same. They just have to be careful until the young girl graduated, it is still against the human law.

"That was I have said, remember? The night you asked me to dance with you?" She uttered, enjoying the position and the scent of vanilla coming from the woman's presence.

"Uh-huh.." Irene delicately traced the length of the girl's back, "are we clear now? No flirting, yes?" the older woman said causing the girl to let out a playful chuckle.

"And what do you think are we doing now, miss ma'am?" asked the girl, Irene gently pulled herself from her and gather her stuffs to an empty table inside the storage room and reminded that she have to preempt herself by the thought of claiming the girl as her property, a property that no one will can take from her. But for now, she have to be patient until the girl are no longer her student.

"We should probably go out, it's getting hot in here," she said and the girl fanned her face with her hand.

"Yeah. We probably should," she agreed and was the first one who exited the door.

_____

To be continued...