C 32

Third Person

They both entered the restau-bar gracefully and took a seat at the edge of the room. A light orange bulb making a satisfaction to their eyes. Different people with different lives, wondering what they do for a living.

The distinct laughter of the people inside, and smell of cigarettes mixed with different alcohol. Ariella roamed her eyes around and saw a lot of fine hot women, forgetting about his fiance.

Her sight stopped at the woman in front of her, the woman who's above of them all, in Ariella's perspective.

"What drinks do you want?" asked the girl and simply wander her eyes to the slightly exposed skin of the older woman.

"Wine uh..tequila. Yes, tequila please." She said, " I'll order the same," the girl smiled. She called the waiter and ordered their drinks and patiently waiting for it to arrive.

As they both waiting, the girl observed how the woman tap her long fingers to the wooden table and how beautiful her moles in her chest. Her sight stopped to the woman's lips, tempting seeing softly plucking them together.

On the other hand the woman was unaware about the girl's thought toward her. Ariella shake it off when she realized she's being a pervert with her fiance's mother, and the worst is, she's in a complete sane.

"Here's your drink, madame, and here's yours, miss" the waiter who seems gay gently served the drinks in their table.

"Thank you," the older woman thanked him, appreciating his good service.

"Enjoy!" says the waiter before leaving them alone.

It was quiet at first, but the playing band in the small stage caught their attention and diverted their gaze to enjoy the almost finish song.

They both consume the glass of tequila and called the waiter again to older a different kind of beverages.

"Two glass of wine, please." Ariella warmly smiled to the waiter and steal a glance with a woman who just took a picture of dim surroundings.

"Got it, miss," says the waiter and left.

"Hello, hello-" the voice from microphone made their gaze turn to the stage. Everyone look at the person at the stage as he seems calling everyone's attention.

"Does someone here know how to sing? My partner just can't make it tonight and I really really want to sing this song with you guys," the American man spoke to the mic, making people in the room to cheer and waiting for someone to go on stage.

Ariella's eyes twingkled and find it fun if she sang onto the stage.

"I wanna sing," the girl said a little bit loud causing the people's head to turn at their direction. 

"Yeah yeah you know how to sing? Come here here," the man called her and invited her on stage.

She stood up, looking down to the silent woman, "you'll be okay here?" says the girl, asking the woman.

The older woman nodded, "Hm. Yes, go ahead," says the woman with a smile.

Ariella strode to the stage and the man guided her to sit in the tall yet slim chair, giving her the mic and told her what they're going to sing.

Everyone in the room clapped their hands as the band started to play.

The girl roamed her eyes around and saw the woman staring back at her.

She smiled and started to sing.

The way you look tonight there's second glass of wine, that did it..