C 35

She smiled when she saw an arm around her, it was the woman sleeping peacefully in her back. The woman still wearing her white blouse work attire, and her black smart watch illuminating her white skin.

Ariella turned around and observe the woman's angelic face. She noticed how clear the skin of her face, and her pointed nose. It was cute for her seeing the woman's one arm under her head serving as her own pillow. She carefully pushed aside the strand of the woman's hair from her face and gently kissed her nose causing the woman to move a little bit.

"Morning," the woman murmured as soon she opened her eyes.

"Good morning, " Ariella greeted, smiling because of the woman's fine view even early in the morning.

"You were sleeping already when I arrived from my last night flight," she said and put her all weight to the side.

"It's okay, your sister told me it was emergency about your work. Pagod much? Hindi kana nakapagpalit ng pantulog," she smiled sweetly.

"Yeah. What do you want for breakfast?" the woman asked, Ariella flashed her goofy smile, "bacon and cheese," she teased as she know the woman will remember something.

"Still your favorite?" Irene asked, and took a seat with her back as she fix her short pixie hair.

"I still love it," she said was about to stood up from bed but the woman held her arm. Ariella turned around, and in her complete surprise the woman kissed her. It was slow and soft, they both closed their eyes feeling each other's warm kisses. Irene gently went on top of her while Ariella's hand traveled down to the woman's legs as she was still wearing her pencil black skirt.

The older woman passionately claiming each part of the girl's lips, missing everything about her. Ariella caressed her inner thigh causing the woman to stop from kissing her.

"Let's eat breakfast," the woman said as she chuckled, climbing off of the bed leaving the girl behind.

"What?!" the girl annoyingly exclaimed but the woman just playfully rolled her eyes, "whatever, young lady," she wink at her before closing the door.

"May I ask when is your wedding with my son?" the woman asked as they were eating their breakfast in the small dining of a cottage.

"Really, tita-" her tongue slipped, her face went serious.

"Don't call me tita," she said in icy tone, "call me ma'am or Ms. Marcos as long as you're not yet married to my son," the girl swallowed and nodded.

"Noted that," she said as she took a sip in her juice.

"So when?" the woman's face relax a little bit.

"Seriously, Ms. Marcos, you're gonna ask me that after you kissed his fiance in bed?" the girl humorously said.

"Well," Irene shrugged, they both chuckled.

"Three days after this five days vacation," Ariella put down her fork and look to the woman.

"Don't you think masyadong mabilis?" Irene inquired.

"Five years is already enough," Ariella simply said.

"So..advance happy wedding to the both of you," says the woman.

"And what's with the kiss after our big fight the other day? Yung hinalikan mo ako kanina?" Ariella enthused. 

"You're my son's fiance," the woman said and look straightly to the girl's eyes.

"You still kissed me,"

"Because I love you," Irene refuted, "I can't bear seeing you with my son. I am touching you, kissing you, so even for a short time I can call you as mine again. At this age, I knew that our I love you's isn't enough," the woman truthfully said, "excuse me," she said after the long silence and left her in the table.