C 40

TW: Assault

The woman slowly open her eyes, adjusting her vision before she completely realized where she was. It was an abandoned warehouse, only the light of a yellow bulb was serving as the light of a filthy place. There was a second floor, but only the moonlight was illuminating around the corner. Her hands were tied up behind her back, she was about to move but she felt someone behind her.

She tried to wriggle her hands but the other person hummed as if there was a cover in the mouth. Irene turn her head only to see Ariella's deplorable state that made her gasp in surprise. She could clearly see the contusion in her neck.

"Ariella.." She whispered but the girl was still not fully conscious. Irene didn't feel fear for herself but for the young woman. She desperately but successfully unbind the knots in her wrists and put the girl's head in her lap. On the other hand, Greggy was watching them from the dark corner.

A loud bang of a gun startled the woman and slowly look at her back, "are you really trying to escape to this dead place, darling?"

She abruptly stood up and slapped her ex- husband. He didn't budge as he was too strong compared to her small body, "what do you want, Greggy?" She bravery asked, but he only smirked.

"You. I want you, Celestina," says the older man with his deep serious voice but she just sarcastically chuckled, "did you really think that we're still in a situation where you can control me? You sick twisted man," she said causing Greggy to pulled back her hair, Irene groaned in pain.

"Is it because of that girl huh?" He removed his hand from her hair and harshly pushed her in the dirty couch, "did you know how much you ruined our son's life?!" She fliched as he exclaimed.

" Stop acting like you are a good father to him, you made him like that. You made him believe that I was a bootless mother, that it's okay to disrespect me because he was raised by man who thought he was a perfect father when the truth is that his father he looked up to is a kind of abusive and insecure one!" She already had a courage to speak up for herself, no matter what she do for her son seemed like a useless for him. Luis never accepted Irene as a mother as he was blind by his father's instigation.

She received a hard slap from him, " what was that again?"

As they were busy arguing, Ariella started to regain her full consciousness. She tried to remove the knots in her wrists but it was tight enough to easily unbind it.

"Stop, you fucking obnoxious rascal!" Ariella screamed as she saw how the woman was being abused in his grip. She caught his attention but the older man just chuckled.

"Alex!" Greggy called out and the masculine man from earlier appeared in the poorly-made door. Alex roughly took Ariella's arm and made her stand up.

"Please, don't hurt her," Irene begged to his ex- husband as she saw that Alex would hurt the young woman if Greggy told him so. Ariella tried to wriggle and scream on his face but Alex puched her in the belly causing her to fold in pain.

"No!" Irene was about to ran where the girl was but Greggy firmly held her arm that made her sit back again, "tied her up," commanded the older man to Alex which he gladly followed. After that, Alex left inside the warehouse leaving the three behind.

"Why are you doing this?" The woman asked, tears rolling down on her cheeks, " because of you. Just come back to me and that girl to Luis, problem solved," Greggy widely grin.

" Do you know how pathetic you are right now? After what you've done you're expecting that everything went back to normal? Only idiot people would think thay way," Irene insulted him but he slap her again causing her to fall in a rough-textured couch. Her skirt rolled up a little, exposing her skin that caught Greggy's attention.