~𝕆𝕟𝕖~

Trigger warning: Depression

"Follow your dreams, ha?"

I nod my head. "Of course, kasama ka dun, we'll celebrate, pag nakapasa ako sa board exam, 'di ba?" I softly said, a single tear rolls down my cheek.

Trisha smile. "Parang tanga naman 'to, We're not even sure kung meron pa ako nun-

"Trisha, please wag-

"Lagi mong tatandaan, lagi akong nasa tabi mo" She weakly said.

I try to hold back my tears. This hurts more than you know, seeing her laying down, with all the machines and medicines around her here in the hospital.

I look up to her. She tries to move a little but struggling. I stood up. "Please call a doctor" She said.

"Doc..! Doc!"

--
"Trisha!" I shouted in fear.

"Nak! Daphne! Anak"

I open my eyes and see Papa. I breathe heavily and feel the sweats in my body. He gradually get me up the bed.

He wipe the sweat rolling on my forehead. "Nak, nanaginip ka" He calmly said.

I look at him with fear and still can feel my heart beating fast. "Si Trisha pa, Pa si Trisha" I inform him.

"Nak, it's just a dream..." He sadly said. I stare at him with tears forming in my eyes.

"Yeah.. It's just a dream" I said in almost a whisper. I get off the bed and walk pass by him.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and realize the reality. I shake my hands and look at myself in the mirror. "Another surviving day, Daphne"

Suddenly, Papa knock at the door. "Nak kain na, bilisan mo dyan" He says. I wipe my face with towel and went to the kitchen.

"Ta-da! Kumpleto yan" Papa cheerfully said presenting his dish.

I chuckle a little and sit beside him. While eating he tell me something. "Nak, 'wag ka kaya muna pumasok sa trabaho mo" He suggests.

"Oh? Bakit po?"

"Baka kase kako puyat ka, baka makatulog ka lang dun,ano text ko si Mayora-

I rest my hand to his shoulder. "Pa, I'm fine, kaya ko 'to"

He sadly sigh. "Okay, basta pag may kelangan ka text mo lang si Papa"

I move my seat close to him and hug him. "Love you, Pa"

"Mas mahal kita" He smiles.

My dad works at Vice President Bongbong Marcos' headquarters. Actually, volunteer lang sya dati but because of his loyalty, Sir BBM appoint him as one of the members and madalas din syang alalay. Sir BBM's also my Ninong nung binyag kaso nahihiya naman akong tawagin syang Ninong kaya Sir ang tawag ko sakanya.

As of me, I graduated college with a course BS NURSING. I have 2 siblings Trisha and Kuya Dan. My younger sister died 3 years ago because of Brain Tumor, she's my closest sibling and my favorite enemy.

Kuya Dan works at London right now as an Assistant Manager with the company he's working with. Madalas kami magka usap and he help me with the financial needs when I was still in college.

As for Mama, She had the chance to work in America right after my sister passed away. Papa and her didn't get well when she leave and ended up separated. After a couple of years, she met someone and have a child now.