~𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟~

Trigger Warning!
Mental health issues

Daphne POV

After a week..

Doing the same routine everyday makes me more comfortable in doing the job. I mean, habang tumatagal, mas nasasanay na ako.

These past few days, there are times that I stayed in his room and sleep in the couch to make sure I'll be there if he needs help. Madalas kasi sumasakit yung paa nya and he needs someone to be with him in case na lumalala.

I even set a lot of alarms in my phone about the meds he needs to take every night and day.

And at the same time, I'm having my review when he doesn't need me. Hindi naman mabigat yung trabaho but as others say, wala namang madaling trabaho.

Their family is always been so kind and thoughtful. Last night, Papa just came and visit me, they even allowed me to go out with him. Kuya who I talk to awhile ago asking how am I, and Mama who texted me and told me she's happy I got the job, she still has hope that I'll come with her but I explained to her my reasons, I still can't. Also, Lola gave me Vicks and vitamins for my health.

Anyway, Sir Simon's sleeping at one of the rooms here at the ground floor, hirap kasing umakyat baba sa taas e, so I take the chance to have my review at Ninang's garden.

Simon POV

I woke up around noon here at one of the rooms at the ground floor. I look around to search for the clock to see what time it is. 4pm.

I'm all alone and I'm pretty sure Daphne's outside so I force myself to get up and grab my crutches. I open the door and make my way to the kitchen because I'm really hungry.

As I walk to the counter, I'm about to ask Manang if she made some snacks. My eyes landed at the a medicine on the counter.

Antidepressant pills? Wait--

"Oh Simon balong, gising ka na pala, ano gusto mo?" Suddenly Manang came in.

"Manang, do you know who owns this?" I ask, pointing at the pills.

She looks at it and about to say something. "Ah kay ano yan anak-

Surprisingly, someone grab it from the back. "Sir! Akin po yan" Daphne said. Taking it away from me as she hides it at her back.

She saw how I look at her so she awkwardly look away.

She's depressed?

"Gising na po pala kayo Sir, may gusto po ba kayo kainin?" She ask, changing the topic so I won't ask her about  it.

"U-uhm a sandwich please and water" I said.

They both nod. She's about to support me to walk but I wave my hand no. "I can handle this, help Manang na lang"

She faintly smile as I walk away. I stop on my tracks to look at her, she quickly put it inside her pocket as she help to make sandwich.

I can help but to think, why is she depressed? I know I don't have the right to ask her but I really want to know.

Staring blankly at the papers she's studying to, here at the garden, I was interrupted by my thoughts when she came holding the snack I ask her to.

"Sir yung sandwich po, pasencya na po kayo sa mga notes ko, aayusin ko na po--

"No it's fine, you don't have to arrange it besides you're still having your review, right?" I ask.

She nods. "Opo, pero itutuloy ko na lang po bukas"