~𝕋𝕖𝕟~

Simon POV

I know what I did was wrong. I shouted at Daphne, it's just that she stepped out of the line and she shouldn't said that to Mom.

Nicole and I have a clear conversation about what happened to our relationship. She told me she's planning to go to Australia with her family, to continue their business.

Anyway, I can't imagine working with Daphne tomorrow knowing how tragic our confrontation this morning was.

I stayed in bed when I got home and up until now I can't help but to think. Should I apologize tomorrow? Or some other day-

"Si, time for dinner, baba ka kaagad, dad's waiting" Sandro knocks and informed.

"Yup coming down" I said back. I get up from my bed and fix myself.

I went downstairs and meet them at the dining.

"Liza will you make some calls or maybe ako na lang I'll ask Carmela to find and hire a secretary" He says. Secretary, isn't it, Daphne's my- I mean, our secretary.

"Secretary po? for Whom?" Sandro ask.

"For the headquarters" He says.

"But how about Tito Dennis daughter? Rain- I mean Daphne if I'm right?"

I look at Dad, waiting for his answer. Don't tell me she resign?

He looks at me with a hidden disappointment. "She's no longer working there" He sadly sigh.

"What? Why bong?" Mom ask.

"Well, she has a misunderstanding and it's for her own good, she's not allowed to handle to much stress"

After informing it, he look at me again. I feel the guilt building up inside me.

Daphne POV

"Aba yabang nun ah, gusto mo upakan ko?" Lea said while comforting me here in my room.

I sneeze and wipe my tears. "Hayaan mo na Lea, tama naman sya eh"

"Mali pa din na sinigawan ka nya no?! Hindi porke boss mo sya eh may karapatan na syang gawin yun" She said, rubbing my back.

"Baka babalik ako munsipyo, ayos lang ba?" I ask her.

"Oo naman, sabihin ko kay mama, pero sa ngayon mag pahinga ka muna dito, and sabihin mo na din kay Tito Dennis, para alam nya"

I lean and rest on her shoulder. "Thank you, Lea"

Simon POV

After dinner, I follow dad upstairs. "Dad what happened?"

"Am I the one to answer that? Or you?" He ask slightly mad.

I look away and didn't look straight through his eyes. "I-I know I was wrong- it's just that she stepped out of the line--

"So you shouted at her? Did you really think that's the right way to confront her?" He ask.

"I don't have a choice, I was mad and--

"But that's wrong Simon, you hurt someone's feelings--

" I know, I know-

"You need to apologize to her, right away"

And with that he left me.

Daphne POV

Our dinner wad
S silent, I don't know I feel bad about saying it to Papa. Pakiramdam ko magiging pabigat nanaman ako sakanya.

I drop my spoon and fork silently. "Oh anak, tapos ka na ba?" He ask.

"U-uhm Opo, Pa may sasabihin po sana ako" I said nervously.