~𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣~

Daphne POV

I explain about the coffee that I spill to my boss, Ninong BBM. He told me it's fine, concern pa nga sya, sa susunod daw mag ingat ako kase baka mapaso ako.

I even told him about the guy I bumped into. I only described him the guy's look and sabi nya if baka daw isa sa anak nya. Huhu sana hindi.

Because I know for sure if anak nya nga yon, malamang mawawalan na ako ng trabaho.

I continue to do my work after that incident, I stay in my cubicle and talk to some business owners na madalas ka meeting nya about dito sa Ilocos.

I also do some papers works na naka assign sa akin. I hope I don't see that guy again I'm pretty sure kumukulo pa din dugo nya sa akin.

Simon POV

"It's a pleasure to finally see your projects Mr. Marcos. I'm pretty sure your dad is so proud of you, well we better get going. Thank you again" One of the engineers said as they shake my hand after my presentation. I look at Tita Irene who's smiling at me.

They said their goodbye and leaving Tita Irene and I on the room. I collapse at one of the seats and massage my eyes. "Well you did a great job, Simon" Tita Irene compliments.

"Finally Tita, it's all done, I guess I'll focus myself in working here na lang" I said back.

"Yup you will, but first you need to change your clothes and go home para makapagpahinga ka na"

"I'm still mad at the lady who spill the coffee on me"

"I'm sure she didn't mean to do that, did she say sorry?"

"She did pero it doesn't mean I don't have the right to be mad"

"Relax Simon, come on let's just go home"

Daphne POV

"Hi gurl, are you done with that na?" Atty Carmela ask.

"Uh ma'am okay na po, kukunin nyo na po ba?" I ask her. She's asking about the papers I'm working with.

"Yes please, and nga pala, tawag ka ni Sir, nasa office sya" She informs.

I made my way to his office. "Ninong, pinatawag nyo daw po ako?" I ask.

"Oh yes Iha, about sa sched ko tomorrow, I have 1pm meeting, right?" He ask.

"Yes po ninong"

"Okay, and nga pala I'll introduce you to my second son tomorrow, he's assign to visit some headquarters around, and you'll help him, okay?"

"U-uhm sige po, "

"Don't worry, he's kind and sigurado ako mag kakasundo kayo"  He assures. Sir BBM's kind so it means mababait din mga anak nya for sure.

Simon POV

"So anak- what happened to you?" Mom ask the moment I enter the house seeing the spill coffee on my suit.

"The project proposal was great mom, but this.. " I pointed my clothes. "A girl bump into me and she was holding a coffee so it spills on my suit"

"Well better get change para manang can wash it na, go" She says. I went upstairs in my room to take a bath, because I really smell like coffee.

It's the first time I saw that girl, wonder if she's working there? Or just a visitor.

After fixing myself, I lay in bed and decided to go to sleep.

----
I woke up and see that it's dark already. I'm about to get up when I heard someone knock. "Simon, time for dinner" Sandro said.

"Coming"