~𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟~

Daphne POV

"Sabihin mo na kase!" Lea yells.

"Teka lang, nahihiya nga ako" I said back. Both of us are screaming already as we argue on how am I suppose to say to Ninong that I agree with their offer, me being Simon's personal nurse.

"Akin na nga" She said as she try to take my phone from me. "Ako na magtetext, papatay-patay ka e"

I move aside and take it away from her. "Ako na, ito na itetext ko na"

We keep on running around my office as she still try to steal it from me. But not until...

"Sabing ako na-

The door swing open and both of us met Papa's confuse face, staring at us. Kulit kasi ni Lea.

"Oh, okay lang ba kayo?" Papa ask curiously.

I put my phone back in my pocket and glare at Lea. "Opo, may binabasa lang, napadaan ka po, Pa?" I greet.

"Ah oo, galing ako sa Headquarters e, naisip ko na ayain ka kumain ng pananghalian, ikaw na rin Lea, anak" He kindly said.

Lea happily clap her hands. "I knew it! You're a hero Tito, gutom na kase ako, Ano tara? Daphne, halika na"

I lock the office first and made our way to a canteen not far from the Munsipyo.

While eating, Lea keeps on giving me a look, a look for me to tell Papa about the offer.

I try to tell her mamaya na lang pero sobrang kulit nya.

She cleared her throat for attention. Papa look at us and wait for something.

"Uhm Tito, may sasabihin po si Daphne" She says.

"Ano yun?"

I roll my eyes to her and turn my gaze to him. "Uhm ano po kase- yung work-

"Hay Daphne, Tito payag na po sya sa offer nila Sir BBM-

"Lea!" I yell.

"What? That's what you want to say, pinabilis ko lang, straight to the point" She says.

This time, Papa's eyes are on me now. "Talaga anak?"

I look down and play with my fingers. "Opo, okay na rin po yun para may experience ako" I told him.

He nods and lightly smiles. "Sige sige, sabihin ko kay Sir BBM, sigurado ako matutuwa sila ni ma'am Liza"

Lea snap her fingers. "Sabi sayo e, straight to the point"

Simon POV

Being inside the house the whole day is so boring. It's a good thing some of my friends and cousins come to visit.

The time is 5pm and I know Mom and dad are on their way home. I try hardly to get out of bed, even on my own. My legs still hurts and it's really hard to move, argh I really need someone to help me.

After a few minutes, I heard someone's footsteps coming near my room.

"Knock, knock" Mom said. I gaze and smile at her. "Hey mom"

"Hi anak, come on let's go down" She says as she gently stood me up from the wheel chair.

"Lando! Can you please bring the wheelchair down" She said to our driver.

"Yes ma'am"

We carefully go downstairs as she support me.

"Hello Simon!" Tito Dennis greeted. He walk near us and help mom.