~ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟~

Daphne POV

"Okay one step at a time, sir" The therapist said as him and Simon walk gradually to the garden, supporting him.

I walk and follow them, holding his crutches just in case he needs it. It's a good thing he's really determine to walk normally again. Konting weeks or days na lang siguro, kaya nya na maglakad mag isa.

The doctors prescribed a few medicines again and thankfully, mas konti na gamot nya ngayon because he said, he's on his recovery and anytime soon, pwede na syang makalakad.

They went back to the chairs after his walking routine. He's sweating and looks really tired so I grab his towel and wipes his face as he breathes heavily.

"Sir water po?" I ask. He nods in response. I hand him his tumbler of water as he drinks a lot of it.

"That was so tiring" He said, breathlessly.

The therapist chuckles a little, writing down his improvements. "Don't worry sir, konti tiis pa, you'll be walking again." He positively said.

I look at him with hope. "See, konting push pa sir, baka Hindi mo mamalayan, puro paper works nanaman kaharap mo" I joke.

He shakes his head. "Well that hurts more than a sprain, don't remind me that" He laughs.

The therapist gathers his things, ready to go. "I guess maiwan ko na kayo, I'll be back on.. " He opens his phone to see the date. "Hm Friday, have a great day, both of you" He smiles, leaving us.

"Thank you" Simon and I thanked.

I stood up and fix his things when suddenly he speaks. "Daph, you should look for something to eat" He suggests.

"Um for you po Sir? Sabihin ko po kay Manang-

"No, for you- I just thought maybe you get tired about the walking around, so I figured out maybe you're hungry" He says.

Ayy.. Sir bakit ka ganyan?

I don't know how to react, should I say thank you? Or laugh? Or joke around? I don't know!?

"I-I.. Sir dapat nga po kayo yung nagutom kase mas napagod kayo" I smile, but can't look straight in his eyes.

"I'm still full, anyway, if you're hungry just ask manang for meryenda" He kindly says.

I nod. "Yes Sir, thank you po. Ano sir? Balik na po tayo sa loob?" I ask, taking his things.

He look around and didn't answer my question. He try to say something but he hesitates.

"I- uh, never mind" He sighs.

I lean and rest my hand on his shoulder. "Sir, ayos lang po. Ano po yun?" I surely said.

He takes a deep breath before saying it. "Is it okay with you if we walk around, I ask the therapist is it okay if I do it more often and he says it's fine as long as someone supports me" He shyly said.

It takes awhile before I respond back. "It's okay Daph, we should go inside-" He says, assuming that I'll say no.

"No sir, it's fine. We'll just slowly walk para hindi ka po mapagod"

He nods and smile a little as a way of saying thank you.

I slightly bow down and snake my arm around his waist to support him as he gets up. He forces to stand up, so it'll be easy for the both of us.

He slowly wrap his arm around my shoulders. We look at each other. "Just like what the therapist said, One step at a time" I remind him.

"Yeah, yeah I got it" He smiles. I follow his steps slowly, we walk around the garden.