~𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪~

Simon POV

Today's unusual. Daphne's not around because it's her Day off. It's feels kind of different when she's not here at the house or maybe I'm use to having her always by my side.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock. It's Vinny. "Kuya come on, it's time for dinner" He says, entering my room to help me get up.

He supports me at the stairs and make our way to the dining area where Mom, Dad and Sandro are waiting.

He gently helps me to sit up. "Thank you" I thank.

We started eating and talk about some things.

"You alright, Simon?" Mom ask, noticing me being too silent.

"Yeah I'm fine" I told her.

Sandro laughs a little. "Maybe you miss your Nurse" He tease.

I look at him sternly. "W-what? No! Of course not" I yell.

"Simon, he was just joking, you're being too defensive" Dad jokes as well.

Both of them laugh and Vinny join them.

"Okay that's enough, Its normal for him to miss her, ikaw ba naman makasama mo sya everyday and today she's not around, naninibago ka lang anak" Mom smiles calmly.

"I don't miss her, it's just- I mean it's a good thing she has her day off, she has the time to be with Tito Dennis" I said back.

They all nod. "Yeah you're right. Anyway, now that you are getting well, when are you going back to the headquarters?" Sandro ask, looking at me.

"I still don't know," I shrugged. I come to think of it. When I get well, does Daphne loses her job? Then she won't have work anymore?

I turn to Dad and ask if my thoughts are right. "Dad can I ask?"

"Go on" He gestures.

"If I'm fit enough to go back to work, then Daphne will no longer be my nurse, then it means she loses her job?" I curiously ask.

"She's still working as your nurse and namimiss mo na sya agad?" Sandro ask. I slap his arm angrily.

"I'm nicely asking about it and I'm not talking to you" I spat.

"Chill" He says, lifting his hands, acting surrender.

"Sandro, Simon that's enough" Mom ordered. She also turn to Dad and wait for his answer about my question.

Dad takes a heavy sigh. "I guess she is, unless you want to hire her in a different job?" He ask, looking at me.

Everyone became silent after our conversation. They feel bad about Daphne.

Daphne POV

"Sigurado ka hindi ka nahuhulog sa boss mo?" Lea ask, over and over again.

I put the bread in the shelf with a heavy sigh, trying to calm myself on how stubborn she is.

"Lea, paulit ulit? I'm his nurse and it's my job yun lang yun" I said straight right to her face, just for her to stop teasing me.

We're here at Lola's Bakery, helping her while I'm on my day off.

"Eh? Bakit kung ikwento mo sya, parang ang saya saya mo, 'di ba lola?" She ask lola, waiting for her to agree.

I turn to Lola, gesturing her to disagree about Lea's opinion.

She look at me and laugh at my expression. "Hm medyo tama si Lea-

"Oh di baa, sabi sayo e-

"Lola naman e" I said in disappointment.