~ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖~

Daphne POV

I still couldn't get out of my head the moment Sir Simon introduced me as the girl she's dating. Not gonna lie pero kinilig din ako but after knowing what happened between them I understand why he did that.

Nicole's beautiful and looks smart bagay nga sila.

Last week, I've been thinking to finally truly apologize myself because of my rude actions to Simon, kahit ganun boss ko pa rin sya and I need to respect him as that. Gusto rin syang maging kaibigan and I know for a fact na mabait naman talaga sya.

Before going to work I stop by to my grandma's house, father side, to visit her and ask how is she.

"Tao po, La?" I said, waiting in front of her little bakery.

"Sandali" She said. "Ano yun- oh apo!" She says the moment she saw me and hug me tight.

"Hi La, miss you" I said.

"Kumain ka na ba? Tinapay? Pandesal? Ensaymayda-

" La, ayos lang ako, kumain na po ako, I came here to ask you if how are you?" I ask.

"Mabuti naman, namiss na kitang tumatambay dito, ang trabaho mo? Maayos ba?"

"Opo, medyo masungit po boss ko pero keri naman" I smile.

"Nako, dalhan mo lang ng especial ensaymada halika magbaon ka at bigyan mo sya" She offers, Lola Min really has a good heart and very generous.

After preparing the bread, I said my goodbye and hug her tight.

On the headquarters, My mood became lighter, I greet all the employees with a smile.

"Good morning!" I greet.

"Hay mabuti pa ikaw maayos ang gising, si Sir Simon hinde" She said.

"Hmm I'll visit him after this, ta-try ko if maayos ko umaga nya" I positively said.

I went to my working station and started to do my job when suddenly my telephone rings.

"Hi Secretary of Bongbong-

"Daph, I need the papers now, asap" It was Simon's voice.

"Okay po Sir good morning--" I greeted but he already drop it.

I take the papers with me and ask for a clean  plate at the pantry.

I softly knock and open his door. "Hello po Sir" I greet, walking towards him who's busy with his laptop.

"Sir yung papers po, kamusta--" I was about to ask him nicely but his phone rings.

"Just put it down there I need to get this call I don't have time to have a conversation with you, just go" He says, he stood up from his seat and exits the office leaving me.

Simon POV

"... So you already fix it?... Oh that's great, thank you so much, bye" I drop the call and take a breath of relief while looking at the view outside.

I went back to my office to gather the paper works Daphne brought when suddenly my eyes landed on a bread? Ensaymada bread I should say, in a plate with a note beside it.

Sir, Hope you have a great day :))                   

Daphne.

Is this real? Or am I dreaming? That girl is nice to me today, maybe she eat something different today that make her brain function not so well.

I took a slice and taste it. Hmm it tastes delicious, where did she get this? Maybe I'll ask her but not today maybe she'll avoid me after what I said awhile ago.