~𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟~

Simon POV  
Few weeks passed by...

Dad joined me to eat breakfast today. While eating, his phone beeps.

"Who is it, dad?" I ask.

"It's your Tito Dennis, about sa sasakyan kahapon"

I remember Daphne's situation so I didn't hesitate to ask him. "Oh how about Daphne? Does he tell you something about her?" I curiously ask.

"She's back working at the Munisipyo anak, if you miss her you can come visit her there" He tease.

"It's not that po, I just know her situation"

"Hmm now you realize what she's been going through, that's nice anak"

"I know I feel sorry for what I did po-

" About who?" Mom's voice interrupts our conversation.

We both turn to look at her as she wait for our response. "Anak ni Dennis, hon" Dad replied.

"Oh you mean Daphne? How is she now?"

"Dad said she's a working at the munisipyo again, mom" I said back.

"Oh that girl's really strong, I admire her" She smiles.

Daphne POV

"Nurse, may stock pa po ba kayo nitong Carbocistine na gamot?" A lady ask on the counter.

"Uhm, check ko po ha?" I replied back as I went to the stock room, luckily, it has, last one. Hay swerte ni Ate.

I came back to her and handed her the bottle. "Last na po yan, ang swerte nyo po" I smile.

"Nako, muntik na. Salamat, balasang"

"Walang anuman po"

She left as I went back to my seat and read some reviewers Lea gave me. Yes, malapit-lapit na rin ang board exam so I need to focus myself on studying, kailangan makapasa na talaga ako this time.

There's no other citizens came by to ask for medicine so I had the chance to visit the cafeteria and ask for some hot water for my coffee.

As I make my way to the place, my eyes landed to someone familiar. Sure ako sya 'to, maganda kahit naka face mask eh.

I walk closer to her and plan to surprise her. "Hi Ganda!" I greet, she almost jump in surprise as she turn around and look at me.

"Hay kaloka ka, huy namiss kitaa" She sweetly said as embrace me warmly.

"Kamusta ka Atty. Carmela?" I ask.

"I'm good, heto napadaan dito sa munsipyo para sa permit. Ikaw? How are you?"

"Maayos lang din po, bumalik po sa clinic and nagrereview na rin" I inform.

"Bisita ka naman sa HQ, miss ka na namin" She pleases.

"Hmm try ko pag maluwag sched ko, sila? Kamusta sila?"

"They're all fine, dami nga lang paper works and Sir BBM is planning for the visitation of headquarters, medyo ayaw nga ni Simon kase alam mo naman yun, introvert" She explains.

I feel bad after hearing his name, I remember how I yell at him last time he visited me.

"K-kamusta nga pala si-si Sir Simon, Atty?" I curiously ask.

"Ayun, ganun pa din, medyo tahimik and- alam mo naman yun. But, to be honest with you ha, after you left parang medyo nalungkot sya- oo kaya nako, balik ka na" She said, trying to convince me.