Part 3

Wanda knew what she had to do. But would it be too late? Would she be able to stop what ever the Scarlet Which was doing? Wanda pushed the doubts aside as she rushed to the Sanctum as fast as she could. Making her way to the lower rooms. She could feel something was wrong. She walked up to the doors of her alternate selfs cell. Only to find the door unlocked. Wanda panicked. Had her past nightmares actually meant something? She took in a breath and pushed it open with ease seeing the room empty. Her heart dropped, The Scarlet Witch was free. She shook her head trying to gather her thoughts. Using her magic to try and sense what had happened; how the magic bindings were broken. To her surprise she didn't find the broken enchantments. They had been unlocked. Which meant that someone freed her.
"Who would.."
Wanda racked her thoughts trying to think of every possible outcome.
"No- no it couldn't be.." she mutters.
"It couldn't be Stephen.. who else would know where she is?" Then she came up with the only option.
"Loki." She hesitated before calling the others.

Meanwhile.

"She is not backing down sorcerer" Loki says watching as Natasha got up after being knocked into the wall.

"What am I even doing" Stephen cursed under his breath. He used his magic and while she wasn't paying attention used a containment spell.

"Why couldn't you have done that earlier?" Loki questions

"She needed to be wore down. And I needed the notify the others. Only Wanda answered"

"She panicked didn't she?"

"She went to the sanctum" Stephen explains.

"Of course- this is all that which isn't it- she went there to stop her" Loki concluded.

"Yes- that's what I'm assuming anyway" Stephen said fixing his shirt as a way to distract himself from the inevitable.
The knives transformed back into cufflinks.

"Then we should get back there to help her" Loki says.

"Right." Stephen says. Dreading what was about to come, he opened a portal to the sanctum bringing the now unconscious Natasha with them.

Waiting for them on the other end was Wanda, and she looked incredibly worried.

"Maximoff is everything alright?" Loki asks.

"No. No it's not- The Scarlet Witch is free" she states coldly.
Stephen takes a breath knowing none of this was gonna end well.

"What happened?" Loki asks.

"No idea. I showed up. She wasn't here" Wanda states. "The others are on there way"

"Why are they coming here? We should be out searching for her!" Loki says.

"Because she didn't break out" Wanda says glaring daggers. "She was freed"
Just then the doors could be heard opening.
Loki hesitated eyes going wide as he put two and two together.

"You think I freed her.. after everything I did. You think I just let her go?" Loki says offended.

"We can't trust you Loki, you're unpredictable and unstable." Wanda says.

"Strange, you know I didn't do this right?" Loki asks.
Stephen hesitates the others show up.

"Hands up Loki" Sam says coming up behind them.

"Please.." Loki looks to Stephen with pleading eyes raising his hands out of habit as to not cause a scene.
"You know I didn't do this"
Stephen opens his mouth to say something.

"Tell then I didn't do this!" Loki begged.

"You know he's the only one who could have done it Stephen" Wanda says. 
Stephen says nothing not even able too look Loki in the eye.
Loki didn't even put up a fight as the avengers took Him and Natasha away.  He gave one last glance at Stephen hoping for some sign that it would be okay. But was only returned with silence.