Part 12

"So they just left" Clint says.

"Yes." Wanda says running a hand through her hair. Truly debating just pulling it all out.

"And there's no way of tracing them whatsoever?" Clint asks.

Wanda shakes her head letting go of her hair in a huff. "Where ever they went. They are too far away for me to detect."

"Out of everyone to do this- I really didn't think it would be Strange and Barnes." Bruce says shaking his head.

"Mr. Wizard has been a little odd. Excuse me. More odd then usual since Loki freed Miss evil twin." Sam says.

"Maybe he knows something we don't" Clint says brushing it off. "Whatever it is we can't worry about it. Right now we need to focus on doing what we can."

"Clint. Nat is in New York again." Bruce says.

"Then let's go."

"This was not what I had in mind!" Loki yelled out into the void. His mind infected with the ache of exhaustion. His body straining with the pang of hunger. His spirit dimmed with the harsh cold of inescapable loneliness.
"You told me we'd work together!!"
He'd lost track how much time had passed. He'd given up on trying to contact the others. He was trapped. His own mind his prison.
His body followed around the scarlet witch like some sort of slave; or a dog heeding at her every beckon call.
Eventually he became too tired to be angry; Too hungry to let his voice ring out; Too weak to fight, and he closed his eyes. Succumbing to darkness