Part 14

All was still in the plain of what was once Asguard.
The empty space seemed to move in an endless yet chaotic spiral, the only light coming from the three teared ship of the scarlet which.
She stood in a huge room, where a frame for a portal was being built by strange robots. By her side cloaked in black was Loki.
"We're so close." She murmured. "Soon we will move on from this reality into the next, continuing the search for the perfect place."
"The portal should be done by days end." Loki replies his voice void of life.
"Cmon Loki aren't you happy?" Wanda says turning to him. "You're going to have your family."
Loki didn't respond.
"Cmon you can't hide in your mind forever." She says grabbing his hand. There was no reaction. He showed the same amount of emotions as her robotic creations "Ugh- fine. I didn't really need you anyway." She says before leaving the room.
She went to he personal quarters. With a flick of her hand holograms appeared. "Hello again.. I know I said I wouldn't be back till tomorrow but I'm afraid Loki's company is.. well it's less helpful then I was hoping." 
Of course the holograms didn't respond. But she didn't seem to care.
"I think I broke him. I keep doing that. I don't mean to break people you know. But people are very fragile and my hand has lost its gentility over time." She rambles.
"This loki is unlike I've ever seen. His story. He never got a choice. Every Loki I've met made a path for them selves, pick what they wanted who they were going to be. Sure they changed their minds now and then but they chose."
"This one's hand seemed to be forced at every turn. By one thing or another he wasn't able to decided what was right or wrong on his own. It was always dictated by survival. That's why his morals are so skewed. That's why he didn't know how to choose between the options I gave him."
"I had to force his hand... poor thing. Well it was either that or dying with the rest of this reality. So maybe I did a good thing." She looked at the holograms tears in her eyes. "I'll find you.. I'll find bodies for you. And we'll be together again." She says reaching out too her brother only for her to faze right through. The tears fall, and she turned away. She gazes into her vanity mirror pausing a moment to wipe away her tears "everything will be perfect."