Part 6

"We can't just sit here and wait for Loki to tell us where she is" Bruce says. The Avengers were having a meeting. Well at least the active ones. Wanda, Bruce, Sam, Bucky. Clint and Tony were both with their respective families. Scot and Hope were both at home though had been warned to keep an eye out. Thor, the guardians and Carol were all of world, and Peter was in school. You know teenager things.

"He's right we gotta find her ourselves" Sam says.

"Our only options are Stephen, Loki or luck" Wanda says. "I'm not skilled enough to find her. I simply don't know how. Loki and Stephen do. Plus Loki has to know where she is"

"Are we sure Loki is actually who set her free?" Bucky asks.

"Who else could have done it?" Wanda asks.

"I don't know maybe she's not alone. Or unlocked it herself." Bucky says. "I just don't think Loki would set her free. Not after helping me and Strange"

"I don't think it's safe enough to trust him" Sam says.

"Well I'm gonna talk to him myself" Bucky says before leaving to do just that.

He knew something was wrong. Bucky may not know Loki very well but it just didn't make sense for him to free the witch after being so proud of catching her. He needed to see it for himself for him to be able to believe anything.
But his plans to talk to Loki are halted when he reaches the holding cell. Finding it empty.
"Shit."

"What do you mean he's gone??" Sam asks

"I mean he's gone. wanna go check yourself?" Bucky says.

"It looks like the camera was tampered with- I think I can get a few still shots though" Bruce says.

"Let's see what you can get then" Wanda says.

"Alright this appeared to happen a few minutes ago" Bruce says clicking open the picture.

The first picture was Loki alone curled up in a ball up against the wall. The second showed some odd disturbance. Then the Scarlet witch appeared in the next. The final picture was her offering Loki her hand. Then all went blank.

"So he is working for her." Sam points out.

"We don't know that" Bucky says.

"We just saw her show up on the footage, what other option is there?" Bruce asks

"We don't know how he reacted she could have taken him by force or something" Bucky points out.

"Why are you so inclined to trust him?" Wanda asks.

"He saved my life" Bucky says simply. "Without him we would have never caught her in the first place."

"It could have been a ruse!" Wanda says.

"You don't know that!" Bucky snaps back. He takes a breath. "I'm gonna go talk to Dr. Strange. Let him know what's going on. Maybe he'll know something"

"Let us know if you find anything out" Bruce says. Bucky nodded then walked out without another word.