Part 8

Dark endless void. That is what Loki woke up too. If he really was awake that is. It was always so hard to tell.

"Let me go." He says not waisting any time.

"My my. You still won't consider my offer?" The scarlet witch says appearing in front of him.

"Well kidnapping me doesn't make me very inclined to working with you" Loki sassed.

"I thought I rescued you?" The scarlet witch questions with faux innocence.

"I didn't need rescued. I- I was handling it." Loki insists. The scarlet witch smirks.

"Were you now? It certainly didn't seem like it."  She says tauntingly. "Why are you still holding on so desperately? Even after he betrayed you"

"He didn't betray me!"

"Oh yes right. My apologies, he just betrayed your trust." Scarlet Witch says mockingly. "That trust that took so long for the two of you to build. That you were so hesitant to give him in the first place"  

Loki couldn't look at her anymore. He fought tears back refusing to say a word.
"He broke your trust Loki."

"And you think I'll help you because of that?"

"Well there's nothing left for you is there? Even your own brother has abandoned you." The scarlet witch says. "Off in space. Doing whatever he feels like."

"You don't know anything about my brother" Loki spoke coldly.

"No I know everything about your brother. And just as much, I know everything about you." As she spoke she got closer to Loki.
"You are powerful and brave. Natural leadership qualities it's a shame you haven't gotten to put them to use."

"Flattery will get you no where."

"Even if it's true?" She questioned. Loki did not answer.

"My offer still stands. If you give in to me, I will get you your mother. And an Asgard to rule." She offers. Loki hesitated. His mind was in utter disarray. Memories of Stephen played in his mind. Coming in to check on him while he was hurt. Bringing him a new book to read. Just smiling...

"They live." Loki finally spoke.

"Oh?" She questions.

"That sorcerer and my brother live. Then and only then will I help you."

"The only way they will die is at your own hands"  The scarlet witch says with a nod. "You have my word"

"Then.." Loki says. "I shall help you."