*♡~Ch.7 - It's Today!?~♡*

Tom's POV:

I opened my eyes and yawned as I sat up in bed. I immediately smelled waffles coming from right next to me. I looked over and saw a breakfast-in-bed tray table with waffles, orange juice, bacon, eggs, and a note. I pulled it onto my lap, confused as to why Mother would make me such a thing. I opened the note and it hit me.

Your date with Marco is today, I read, calmly. "MY DATE WITH MARCO IS TODAY!" I screamed and leaned forward, tipping the tray and spilling juice all over my blankets. I quickly scarfed down my food and used a rag to sop up the mess I had made. I took a nice, long shower and made my hair look as nice as possible. I got dressed and put my eyeliner on.

"I'm ready!" I ran downstairs and began to head to Marco's house.

Marco's POV:

My alarm began beeping loudly at 7:00. I pressed snooze and went back to bed. The second time it went off, the snooze button didn't work and I was forced to get up. Another terrible day of school, I thought to myself as I went through my wardrobe and grabbed a pair of black slacks and a white T-shirt. I hopped into the shower and got ready just like any other boring school day. I slipped my hoodie over my head and ruffled my hair.

I walked downstairs and poured myself a bowl of cereal. As I began munching on my cereal, I noticed that no one else was awake. The house was completely silent. Not a single floorboard creaked. I looked at my phone to see if I had any text messages.

It was then I realized it was Saturday. Ugh, I'm so dumb! I got up for no reason, I thought to myself, quietly. Then I looked back at my phone. Wait. It's Saturday? Like, THE Saturday?!?! I jumped up from my chair, causing quite the ruckus, and yelled, "MY DATE WITH TOM IS TODAY!!!"

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I'm taking a lot of time to plan out the entire story right now, and I'm writing a lot of chapters right now so I don't fall behind again! I'll try to update more often. Sorry! I hope your day is as wonderful as you are!