*♡~Ch.11 - I Can't Make You Love Me~♡*

A/N: I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting consistently! I've been having writer's block lately and I'm working hard to overcome it! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Star's POV:

I listened to every breath the boys took, every word they said, every step as they sang along to Love Sentence. It never stopped being painful. I wanted them to stop.

My ex-boyfriend and my crush. I am one unlucky girl, I thought while clinging to my pillow and leaning against the wall. Tears were streaming down my face as I stifled painful sobs. I finally heard Marco fall asleep and was relieved it was over. That's when I realized that Tom never left. I decided I couldn't take it anymore and crept out of my room to get some fresh air.

The cool air hit my face when I stepped outside and instantly felt better. I started my way down the sidewalk, not really going anywhere. That's when I saw her. Marco's crush. Jackie. I always thought that Marco would choose her. She's so much prettier than me, I thought. I never could've imagined that Marco would fall for Tom. I always thought it would be Jackie. I realized I was staring at her and quickly looked away. I looked up again and saw Jackie standing in front of me.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Jackie POV:

I was riding my skateboard down the street late at night when I saw someone on the street. I was worried for a split second, thinking about all the people my mom told me I was going to run into who were going to kill me. Then I caught a glimpse of her face. Is that girl... Star? I admired her for a moment and then I saw the tear streaks on her face. I skated over to her and hopped off my board.

"Hey, are you okay?"

She suddenly looked up at me, startled. She nodded, then shook her head and began crying. "Woah, woah, hey, hey, let's go sit down. What's wrong?" I asked as I led her over to a bench to sit.

"They- they chose each other... not me!" she cried between sobs.

"Who's they?"

"Tom- and Marco!"

Marco made her cry? I thought, bewildered, but I didn't want to push her if she didn't want to tell me.

"C'mon, let's go. I'll walk you home," I stood up and offered my hand. She looked up at me and meekly replied, "Thanks..."

We walked in silence hand in hand until we arrived at her door.

"I'm sorry..."

"For what?" I said, confused.

"For-" Star paused and sighed, "For bothering you with my... drama,"

"It's no problem. I'd walk you home any day. Hope you feel better, see you at school!"

Phew, I thought, she has no idea that I've had a major crush on her... since she arrived from Mewni.

A/N: I completely forgot about this fanfiction!! I started writing this chapter in January... Well, anyway, I hope your day is as lovely as you are!