*♡~Ch.10 - Moments Alone~♡*

Tom's POV:

Once Marco was finally in the dress and I apologized, he awkwardly walked into the bathroom and changed into his pajamas (a white t-shirt and loose pajama pants with puppies on them). We kind of didn't talk about it after that? It was really awkward to bring up, so we didn't.

We were watching Heartstopper on Netflix when I started dozing off. I looked over to tell Marco that I should probably head back home when I saw him sleeping on my shoulder. Cute, I thought. I picked him up, carried him over to his bed, and tucked him in. I was about to leave when I heard Marco crying.

I rushed over to his bed to see what was wrong. He was curled up into a ball, sobbing into his arms.

"Marco?" I asked, softly.

He responded only with painful sobs. I wasn't sure what to do, but then he suddenly stopped and started softly snoring. I didn't want to leave him alone, so I walked over to his bed and sat down. I was so tired that I didn't even feel myself lying down and falling asleep by his side.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is so short! I wanted to get something out before the weekend because I will start updating on Sundays instead of Saturdays next chapter. Thanks for understanding! I hope your day is as lovely as you are!

Shoutouts:

 for leaving a kind and encouraging note in the comments!