*♡~Ch. 13- I'm Into Something Good~♡*

Star POV:

I was pacing around in my room, wondering why I was dreaming about Jackie of all people. I must've been thinking about her when I fell asleep because she walked me home, I thought, that's why I can't stop thinking about her. I was getting ready to write in my diary when my mirror rang. It was Ponyhead.

"Hey girl!" she said, excitedly.

"Hey..." I responded, lost in thought.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Oh! Well, I was... thinking... In this hypothetical situation... What if someone walked another person home and that person couldn't stop thinking about the other person and then hypothetically had a dream about said person and couldn't get them out of their head?"

"Woah girl..." she said, dazed. "Well, hypothetically, that would mean that someone has a crush!"

I stood in front of the mirror, stunned for a moment. Soon, I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks and I could tell I was blushing.

"So, who's the lucky guy?"

My stomach dropped to the floor. Right, I thought, I'm a princess. I can't like girls. I have to be normal. I can't just be like Marco and Tom. They don't have an entire kingdom to worry about.

As my brain was swarmed with thoughts, Ponyhead said to me, "Star? You okay? You don't have to tell me who it is I didn't know it was gonna upse-"

I suddenly blurted out, "Jackie. It's Jackie," then promptly hung up and proceeded to fall down to my knees on the floor. I felt the tears coming before I even knew I was sad.

A/N: Hello! I don't know if y'all know this song, but if you haven't heard it, you definitely should listen to it. It's by Herman's Hermits! Comment on this if you know that song!! Well, thank you for reading! I hope your day is truly as lovely as you are!