*♡~Ch.8 - Awkward...~♡*

A/N: Hello! I just would like to apologize in advance for the awkward and almost robotic-sounding conversations. I don't have a social life.

Tom's POV:

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I thought repeatedly as I panicked about our date. When I finally got to Marco's house, I was so nervous that I thought I might die. I rang the doorbell and my ride swiftly left, leaving me all alone outside his door. I waited for about two minutes, confused, and just as I was about to ring the doorbell again, Marco swung the door open in a hurry. "Sorry," he said while panting heavily.

"It's all good! I don't mind waiting." As he closed the door, I got a better chance to really look at him. Wow, I thought, How did this happen? I am with a really attractive guy who likes me and has his soul bonded to me. Actually, I don't really know much about him...

"Tom? Are you okay?" he asked in a worried tone, grasping my attention.

"Yeah, I'm just daydreaming. So, where is this place we're going?"

"Follow me!"

Marco's POV:

I was getting dressed when I heard a noise. I was silent for a moment, and when I didn't hear it again, I went back to getting dressed. I walked out of my room, and I heard the noise again. Except, this time it was very clearly a doorbell. Tom is here, I thought. I rushed down the stairs as quickly as possible and swung the door open. I flushed red as soon as I saw how pretty Tom looked. I turned around to close the door to hide my blush. Oh dear, I thought, just what exactly have I gotten myself into?

Tom's POV:

This is so awkward, I thought. Neither of us know what to say. I looked up and a large building was in front of us. Marco walked inside and I followed. I wasn't listening to him talk to the person behind the counter, I was too mesmerized by the bright, colorful lights and the sheer size of the place. Marco grabbed my wrist and dragged me past all of the amazing sights I so dearly wished to see.

"This is where we will eat!" Marco chirped excitedly. I looked around at where we were and sat down at one of the tables. "Wow. This place is amazing," I said, still dazed by the amazing colors and bright lights.

"It really isn't all that," he shrugged, "You're just seeing the video game screens." I glanced up at him and he looked... embarrassed? I didn't really understand why he was so shy towards me.

Marco's POV:

How did the straight boy who had a crush on one person and never even kissed anyone get soul-bonded with the most beautiful guy in the whole world? I thought to myself, trying not to blush. I heard Tom's voice.

"So," he paused, and I looked up at him. He was blushing, too. "I don't really know that much about you, except what Star's told me. And you like Love Sentence." He laughed a little, and I blushed even harder. God, he's so cute, I thought to myself.

"Well, I don't know if Star told you this, but I do karate. It's not really anything special, I mean, I'm sure you do something more interesting." I quickly spat out.

"No! I really am interested in knowing more about you. Do you do anything else?" I felt my face flush red.

"W-well, I used to do ballet. I loved it a lot, actually. But, I stopped doing it because Jackie dated someone who did karate, and I wanted her to like me, you know?" I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment.

"Wow! You did ballet? That's so cool!" Tom's eyes shone with admiration.

"Yeah...but enough about me. What do you like to do?"

"Well, I do competitive figure skating."

"I could never! Very impressive, honestly."

"Yeah... I got into it when I was really young, and I just never stopped."

"Let's get some food!" I exclaimed, realizing how hungry I was. I grabbed Tom's hand and I dragged him over to the counter to buy some pizza.