*♡~Ch.19 (Epilogue) - Dandelions~♡*

Star POV:

As the next few days passed, Jackie and I went on more dates, and accepted to being my girlfriend. Even some double-dates with Marco and Tom. Soon, those days turned into weeks and into months. Eventually, it had been nearly a year since we started dating. As the days passed, I became more and more infatuated with her, more than I ever thought that I would. She became the light of my life, and we saw each other almost every single day.

One day, she tried to teach me to skateboard and I fell and face-planted. My nose started gushing blood, and it turned out that I had broken it. Jackie apologized for weeks, even though I insisted it was okay. We laugh about it now.

Marco and I had quite a laugh when he discovered that I had feelings for him at one point. I accidentally let it slip and he was shocked and didn't believe me at first, but when I told him that it was 100% true, we laughed for hours.

In just one year, it felt like I had grown and matured so much. I felt completely new and different. Happy. Whole. At home.

Marco POV:

My favorite date with Tom was the first day that I made him some of my nachos. He fell in love with them and kept begging me to make more. After his third bowl, I had to stop him. He's asked me to make them for him every time we go to my house ever since.

I didn't realize how much Star was suffering at the beginning of Tom and my relationship, and the thought of it pains me even now. I'm her best friend, and I never even noticed her sorrow. Luckily, she has been happier than ever after she started dating Jackie.

Jackie POV:

I held Star on a pedestal for so long before I actually broke through and talked to her. That's when I learned she was just like me or you. That just made me love her even more.

We always rode on my skateboard together, but one day I tried to teach her to ride by herself. She ended up losing her balance and the skateboard slid out from under her. I watched in horror as she fell directly onto her face. Her nose was bleeding and her face was swollen, as she didn't catch herself with her hands. I felt guilty for weeks and weeks. I still do. But Star doesn't know that. I hate to see her hurt.

One day, she told me all the stories of the times she spent crying in her room as she felt she was losing everyone around her. It's been so nice to see her thriving now. And even back in school that summer.

Tom POV:

Marco started growing out his hair around the end of summer, and wow did it look good. I never knew how wonderfully his hair would frame his face, showing each and every beautiful curve. I was convinced that he was a Greek god. I could not stop talking about him. In fact, my parents actually had a serious conversation with me to tell me to shut up, and that I was annoying our guests.

I was walking around with a smile on my face everywhere I went, and skipping down hallways and through each and every corridor I went through humming, singing, whistling, you name it. I was obsessed.

His face was in my head all day, and his voice rang through my ears. When we were apart for even a few hours, I felt so lonely and missed him the whole time.

Both of us were much too shy to even give each other a kiss on the cheek or anything for months. But that certainly helped when we did.

A/N: Gosh, I've really been struggling to post, haven't I? Well, I was going camping and didn't have access to the internet for longer than a few minutes, so not much story-writing got done. Also, this morning I saw that we hit 5K reads! Thank you so much everyone for reading and voting on this story! I love you all so much! <333333 Nevertheless, I hope your day is truly as alluring as you are!