Notice of Discontinuation

Hello everyone. Some of you may have seen this coming, what with my long winded note at the beginning of the last chapter. But that's not the only reason why I'm doing this. I just don't really feel like writing this story anymore. When I first started this story my interest in RWBY was already waning, and I only wrote it to try and fill a niche I hadn't seen in other stories. Not because I was a huge fan.

For my first story ever, it blew up. I think I had a thousand views on a few of my chapters. I had never expected that, and with that popularity came expectations. I pushed myself to write consistently, but as anyone who's been following for a while knows, I suck at writing consistently. Burnout hit me hard, and I went into an almost year long hiatus at one point. I abandoned my other stories as well, because I felt like if I didn't, that then I would have to work on this story, and I didn't want to deal with that. I know it's unrealistic and selfish to expect my motivation to last without any lulls in my ability to write, but I still couldn't bring myself to write.

So, if you want to continue this story yourself, pick up where I left off, feel free. Message me for any advice if you want, not that I think anyone will. The passion in this story has started to drain, and I'm sure some of you have known that. Do what you want with this story, but I'll be focused on the stories I want to write, whether or not they're popular or widely appealing. I'm sorry to anyone who was looking forward to me finishing this. I still have a few really good ideas, but I don't have the drive to write them. So I hope you all enjoyed this story, even in this state. Thank you all for being there to support me. 

Peace.