Chapter 16

A/n I'm back, sorry for the wait. Anyways, here's chapter 16. Enjoy.

Y/n P.O.V. 

I stare down at the book I borrowed from Blake, entranced. She had convinced me to start reading a few fiction books, and had let me take a couple from her collection. Not without the promise that I would return them undamaged after I was done though.

I turn towards Blake and say, "This is amazing, thanks for letting me borrow it."

"No problem Y/n," She replies, smiling.

"Whatcha doing?" Yang asks Blake, sliding over to her. "Nothing. Just going over notes from last semester."

"Lame," Yang muttered, catching a grape in her mouth. "Y'know you shouldn't mess around Yang," I say, "You might choke."

"Chill out. I'm fine." She keeps messing around with Nora until Ruby drops a gigantic binder on the table, startling everyone. Written on the binder in red ink are the words "Best Day Ever Activities". 

Clearing her throat, Ruby addresses the table. "Sisters... brothers... friends... Weiss."

"Hey!" Weiss whines at the insult. "Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream," Ruby went on.

"This ought to be good," Yang mutters. She tries to catch another berry in her mouth, but I catch it and flick it in her face. "Quit it. You're getting on my nerves." Yang crosses her arms and pouts. 

"A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!"  

"Did you steal my binder?" Weiss asks. "I am not a crook," she replies.

"How about you get to the point Ruby?" I mutter.

"I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!"

"I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?" Yang looks around, waiting for us to laugh at her horrible pun. Thankfully she's interrupted by an apple to the face.

"Boooooooooooooooo!" Nora shouts.

"Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today." Ruby continues with her little speech.

 "I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store," Weiss huffed. "Definitely scared," I muttered.

"I don't know. I think I might sit this one out," Blake says. "Yeah, me too. I got stuff to do," I say.

"Sit out or not, I think that however we spend this last day, we should do it as a team! I for one think that-" Weiss went on a tirade, only to be hit by a pie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, somehow the entire cafeteria has been pulled into a food fight. Neat. Nora stacked the tables into a fort, Yang has her hands in some turkeys, and I'm currently fighting Pyrrha with a baguette. 

We both swing our loaves at each other not taking this very seriously. 

"Ting."

"Ting."

"Ting." "Ting." "Ting." "Ting." We both make clanging noises, tapping the other with the bread.

I hear the clatter of metal, and turn to see a tidal wave of soda cans. Using my semblance I manage to get out of the way, leaving Pyrrha to face the wrath of the soda machines. 

"Sorry!" I shout back to her. Team JNPR  gets stuck to the wall, just as Ms. Goodwitch bursts through fixing the entire hall with a flick of her riding crop.

"Children, please. Do not play with your food!" She pushes her glasses up her nose, glaring at us.

I look up, seeing Yang entering the stratosphere again. Stepping out of the way, I quickly turn to Blake. "We should probably get Weiss to the nurse. She probably has a concussion." She nods, and helps me drag Weiss to the Nurse's office.

'That's one hell of a way to start a semester,' I think to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N *Important*

Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm going to be working on this story a bit more often. But I'm going to work on the Miraculous Ladybug chapter before I do the next chapter for this. 

I'm going to be writing this story up until around Volume 5. I will not make an ending, but rather leave the story on an open ending just in case I want to come back to this story after I'm done with it. I won't abandon this story, so don't worry.

Peace.