prologue

:)
<3

lilith dane's backstory

lilith mariana dane was born in somerville, massachusetts to heather and karson dane. when she was 13, her father was killed by a drunk driver. lilith was devastated. she got no sleep, didn't eat, and barely ever got out of bed. so heather decided they both needed a fresh start. they moved everything from their home in somerville all the way to miami, florida.

lilith adjusted slowly, and gained a few friends along the way.

five years later, lilith is happier than ever with five best friends. she's got good grades, is fabulous at the sports she plays, and has earned a couple thousand fans because of her youtube channel.

she mainly makes vlogs with her friends. every once in awhile, she posts covers of her favorite songs. her highest view count is one of her covers, as the world caves in.

before her father's passing, she was close friends with two out of three triplets. not only did they live across the road from each other, they went to the same elementary school. matthew and nicolas adored the girl, they were absolutely inseparable. however, christopher owen sturniolo despised lilith. for no reason at all. he just didn't like her. everyday he teased the young girl. about her hair, her teeth, her clothes, her braces, her acne. she grew to hate nearly everything about herself because of chris. all her insecurities evolved from the hatred thrown at her every day at school. if not for nick, matt, and alahna, lilith would have left the school entirely. she felt worthless, so when her father passed, she broke completely. her entire heart was shattered. leaving massachusetts was the best decision ever made for her.

her mental health was much better now, all things considered. she felt good about herself. it even went to the limit that she wouldn't let anyone put her down like that again. her florida friends helped her with that, always giving her compliments and boosting her spirit.

when she's invited to go and see her best friends in boston, she's an equal part excited and nervous. excited to see nick, matt, and alahna; nervous to hear what chris has to say.

- COMING SOON -

author-to-reader :
yess! prologue is out! i'm so excited for what is in store with this story!

i do not have a set updating schedule, so just wait for a notification for chapter one!

this is a social media x real life story, so i have to get a bit creative with it. wish me luck :))

i hope you enjoy despite my poor writing.

see ya next time, love <33