chapter twelve

real life, social media

kingnicolas

liked by notmsgrover and 34,382 otherskingnicolas @defnotlili and @whoischris caught lacking

kingnicolas @defnotlili and @whoischris caught lacking...

view all 22,382 comments

whereismatt we all knew it was coming

user1 chrilith confirmed???
^user2 lilistopher **

notmsgrover wth. @lilith.dane text me as soon as you wake up, hoe

nowayharleyshea i fckn knew this shi was coming.
^kingnicolas i think we all did

"nick, would you shut the fuck up?" lilith cuddles closers to chris while whining. chris wraps his arms tighter around her, taking a deep breath before settling back into his sleep.

"someone's comfortable." matt taunts, pulling the covers off of them. chris grabs the cover, pulling it back over lilith and himself. matt continues to pull it away from them.

"matt, would you fucking stop?!" chris yells at him, making matt back away in defense. lilith visibly jumps next to chris after he yells, but just tries to fall back asleep.

"guys, we have to go back home." nick talks in a mom voice, gently shaking lilith's arm.

"fuck. off. nicolas." lilith deadpans, not even bothering to look at him.

"it's literally 9 in the morning. we're supposed to be out of here by 10." matthew explains, packing his small bag back up.

"then let us sleep till 9:30. jesus fucking christ." chris replies, feeling as lilith starts brushing her fingers through his hair. he quickly begins falling back asleep.

"just fucking get up so we can get breakfast. you can sleep in the goddamn car." matt snaps, making lilith furrow her eyebrows at his sudden hostility.

"oh my fucking god." lilith groans, burying her neck into chris' neck before turning over to look at her phone. she feels a coldness that wasn't there before.

chris whines, scooting closer to lilith and wrapping his arms around her waist. lili is internally grateful because now she isn't shivering anymore.

pey <33

lilith mariana
when the fuck were you going to tell me that you and christopher sturniolo were a thing?

umm...
we aren't "a thing"

that instagram post says way differently
you guys look mighty close and comfortable in that bed

wtf
what instagram post

nicks secret account
he posted a picture of you and chris in the hotel bed