chapter seventeen

real life, instagram

upon getting out of the car, trevor makes his way around to open the door for lilith. as he does so, lilith thanks him and takes his hand in hers. trevor moves some of the wet hair out of her face, taming it slightly since it's beginning to dry.

lilith doesn't bother to knock since it's the place where she's sleeping at, so when they step through the door, lilith sees one of her best friends from florida.

"LILI!" peyton runs up and jumps into lilith's arms, wrapping her tightly in a hug.

"PEY!" lilith holds her tightly, burying her head into peyton's neck.

"did someone say lili?" grey walks in the room before running over and joining the hug between peyton and lilith. the other three floridians join the hug as well, expressing how much they missed each other.

"alright, alright. enough of this... reunion stuff. let's go sit in the living room." nick says, pulling lilith with him. lili grabs trevor's wrist and makes him walk behind her and nick. the three sit on the couch; trevor on the side, lilith next to him, and nick sitting next to her.

christopher locks eyes with lilith before she looks over at trevor, who is having a conversation with ridge. chris shakes his head and puts his arm around sasha, pulling her closer, silently wishing it was lilith beside him.

-

after a very long night of getting stares from chris, trevor decides it's time for him to leave. lilith walks him out to his car.

"lili, let's talk for a second." lilith nods and listens attentively as trevor begins to talk. "i like you, like, a lot. but, that other guy in there, i think his name is chris, has a very big problem with that."

lilith interrupts him, "i'm sorry about that."

"no, it's fine. i just-" he tries to get the right words. "i think it's better if we stay friends. you're a really fun person to be around, but you and chris would be really good together. i've seen their videos and i think since i've been added to the equation, he's not been happy."

lilith nods, understanding what trevor is getting at.

"i think you guys should talk about whatever is going on between the two of you, because, if i'm being honest, i think he might be in love with you." lili's eyes widen as she begins shaking her head.

"no. no, chris is dating sasha. he's in love with her."

"lilith, he's not in love with that blonde girl. he couldn't take his eyes off of you the entire night." trevor picks her head up. "trust me."

lilith nods, raising her arms up to give trevor a hug.

"we're still friends, right?" lilith asks.

"i think we both knew that's all we were ever going to be." he whispers in her ear.
"i'll see you around, lil d."

"bye, big t." lilith puts a smile on her face as trevor drives away, leaving her in her thoughts.

lili walks back into the house, only to be shoulder-swiped by sasha.

"excuse you." sasha spits, turning to look at lilith.

"i'm not doing this tonight." lilith shakes her head, walking to enter the living room.

"what? are you scared of me?" sasha gets a smirk on her face, seeing that chris and ridge just entered the room.

"i think we've established multiple times that i'm not scared of you." lilith replies, crossing her arms.