~extra~

lilith stood in the front row beside chris, watching with tearful eyes as her mother walked down the aisle with a white wedding dress on.

heather stopped right next to her, laying a kiss on her cheek.

"i love you, honey." she whispered, walking under the arch and taking paul's hands.

-

after the ceremony, everyone gathered inside a decorated barn to have drinks and dance.

even though it's not traditional, after heather danced with paul, she danced with her daughter. this ended with the both of them in tears.

after that, there was an open dance floor, so people gathered in. a slow song was playing through the speakers, so chris walked up and took lilith by the hand, spinning her around.

lili looked over to see harley and matt laughing lowly as they danced together. she motions for chris to look over at them.

"they're cute together." lili says, laying her head on chris' shoulder.

"yeah. he never shuts up about her." chris reveals, making lilith look at him and laugh. "he's kinda like me."

"what? you never shut up about me?" chris smiles sheepishly at her question, his cheeks turning red. lilith raises up on her tip-toes to kiss him. "i love you."

"i love you, too." chris replies, this time, he bends down to kiss her.