chapter twenty-eight

real life, social media

the two older triplets waited up for the teenagers to get back to lilith's house. heather let them in, and honestly, they've been gossiping the whole time.

but when they hear lilith's signature laugh, they all stand up and cross their arms, joy apparent on their faces.

"i can't believe they-" lilith stops dead in her fucking sentence, running up and wrapping her arms around matt and nick.

"what the fuck?" lilith yells. "i get all three of y'all?"

"lilith." heather warns, giving a look before smiling.

"sorry." lilith apologizes for the profanity.

"surprise!" nick screams, delayed, making everyone laugh shortly. he wraps his arms around lilith. "i missed you."

"you don't even know." lilith replies, after getting out of the hug, pulling at the heels on her feet.

after ridding her feet of the aching pain, she sits on the couch next to chris.

"how long are you guys here for?" lilith asks while picking the picture she wants to post.

"two days." matt replies. "then we actually have to go to la."

lilith.dane

liked by naileadevora and 921,842 otherslilith

lilith.dane pt.2
the one where chris surprised me and brought me to senior prom 🤭

tagged - christophersturniolo

after changing into more comfortable clothes, the group is in the living room watching a movie.

"guess what." lilith whispers to nick. he turns to her.

"what?"

"me and chris are dating." she whispers, only looking at him for a second. he jumps up, gasping.

"finally! chrissy finally grew a pair and asked you out." nick yells, earning a laugh from lilith. matt's mouth drops open.

"really?" he looks at chris who nods.

"what about the fans?" nick asks, sitting back down. "you guys telling them tonight?"

lilith shrugs, looking at chris.

"i mean, we can." chris replies, picking his phone up. "want me to?"

"NO!" nick yells. "let me post it on the group account."

sturniolo.triplets

liked by harley

liked by harley.shea and 1,432,483 others
sturniolo.triplets after much flirting and pining after each other, they made it official...
#chrilithisreal

tagged - christophersturniolo lilith.dane

view all comments

lilith.dane i was forced
^christophersturniolo stfu 🔫
^lilith.dane i- i mean... we are so cute 🥹
^christophersturniolo pfffttt
^lilith.dane there's no way i actually just used that emoji 🫥
^lilith.dane this is a JOKE btw. i would never use that emoji in real conditions

user1 AWWW

user2 uh uh, no way

matthew.sturniolo sasha's shaking in her boots rn
^sashababyyy so matt, i heard you're single
^harley.shea think again, bitch

user3 is she really good for chris, though?

user4 didn't y'all see that post about her being a cheater?? she's literally going to break his heart

brouhnstrevor BEEN THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP SINCE DAY ONE BABY
^lilith.dane 🚢 👨‍✈️

the group of teenagers sat on the couch, still, re-watching the first season of stranger things.

as they finish up the finale, their eyes are all heavy and dry. closing her eyes, lilith leans back into chris, slowly falling asleep beside him on the couch.

nick occupied one chair, covered in a large blanket.

matt was opposite of him, laid back on a recliner, mouth wide open as he slept.

heather had heard the group laughing and quietly yelling at the tv, so she got out of bed and went into the living room; only to find the lot of them comfortably sleeping.

she thought back to when they all lived in massachusetts, when the kids would have sleepovers, the would be in this exact set-up. even chris and lili would be snuggled up to one another by the next morning. it's no surprise that they ended up dating now.

heather smiles to herself and goes back into her bedroom, falling asleep while thinking about her upcoming wedding.

-

the sound and smell of sizzling bacon filled the air as lilith woke up. she stood up and wrapped the blanket around herself before shuffling to the kitchen.

seeing chris in front of the stove surprised lilith, considering she didn't know he could cook- and make it edible.

"good morning." her raspy voice startles chris, making him turn around abruptly.

"morning." his morning voice is nearly enough to make lilith swoon. she walks around the counter, wrapping her arms around his stomach, hugging him tightly.

"i could get used to this." lilith whispers against chris' back, using his body heat to warm her up. chris hums in agreement, taking the bacon out of the skillet and laying it on a plate.

after switching the oven off and moving the hot pan off the heat, chris turns around and wraps his arms around lilith's shoulders. he leans down, pecking lilith's lips quickly.

"alright guys, we get it. you're a couple. you don't have to show it all the time." nick rolls his eyes as he enters the kitchen to see chris and lilith kissing. matt chuckles from behind him, glad he didn't have to see it.

chris moves away from lili, picking up a piece of bacon and crunching on it loudly. lilith lifts herself up to sit on the counter top.

lilith never thought she would be back with these three boys after she moved away from boston. but god is she glad she did.

she found a relationship with a boy who she thought hated her, became better friends with nick and matt, and introduced her new and old friends to each other.

now, her two best friends are in love with each other- whether they realize it or not.

lilith is so grateful that she's finally in a position where she's happy and surrounded by her family.

author-to-reader:

i despise how i ended this, but HAPPY ENDING!

i think i'll add a few extra chapters- like of the wedding and maybe a beach day 🤷‍♀️

anyways, i hope u guys enjoyed this rollercoaster of a story.

i love you guys!

i won't be seeing you loves again...

<33