chapter nine

real life, imessage, instagram

"HOPPED OFF THE PLANE AT L.A.X." lilith screams into her phone, as if it's a microphone.

"WITH A DREAM AND MY CARDIGAN" nick sings the next lyrics from beside lili.

"WELCOME TO THE LAND OF FAME EXCESS" lili throws her hands up as matt sings.

"WOO!" nick and lili yell in unison.

"AM I GONNA FIT IN" chris joins in on the singing.

"JUMPED IN THE CAB, HERE I AM FOR THE FIRST TIME" lili starts dancing as she sings.

"LOOK TO MY RIGHT, AND I SEE THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN" nick grabs chris' arm while singing.

"THIS IS ALL SO CRAZY" they all sing loudly together, "EVERYBODY SEEMS SO FAMOUS"

-

"so, since we're on a road trip, it's only necessary that we do a gas station haul. right?" lili talks into the camera sitting in front of her. they stopped about thirty minutes into the drive to get some snacks and let nick use the bathroom. lili and chris also switched spots, so now chris and nick are in the backseat while matt and lilith are sitting in the front.

"matthew will start since he's driving." matt grins and opens the bag, pulling his things out.

"i got a cotton candy bang so i can stay awake while i drive these dumbasses around." matt looks back to see nick and chris arguing on who's going after him. "then i got a bag of chips and a snickers bar." matt hands the bag over to lilith.

"hmm. so i got a tall can of dr. pepper, a bag of the fuego takis and a twix!" as lilith is handing the bag to the back, it's snatched from her hands by nick.

"ha, bitch! i'm going first." he takes his snacks from the bag. "i got a red icee, skinny pop and mini gummy worms."

chris starts immediately after nick. "i got a tall can of pepsi, a twix and box of original cheez-it's."

"you got a whole box?" lili turns around, asking him. he nods and shows her the box. they both laugh together. she turns to look at the camera. "i'll see you guys when we stop the car again."

as lili turns her camera off, she gets a text.

lilith's bitches💋🖕🏼

greyy🤙🏼 : lili, your ma called me today

lili💋 : wtf
about what

peyy<33 : oh shit

greyy🤙🏼 : she's got a new boyfriend.
well i say new
she said they've been together for 8 months now

lili💋 : andddd
that's nothing surprising

harls🤍 : is she pregnant or smth

lili💋 : better fucking not be
she can barely take care of me
much less a fucking baby

ridges⛰ : holy shit
if heather has a fucking baby i'm literally going to jump off a bridge

lili💋 : me too

greyy🤙🏼 : SHES NOT PREGNANT
she's getting married

lili💋 : what the actual fuck

greyy🤙🏼 : and he has four kids

lili💋 : are you fucking joking, grey?
because you're literally fucking up my whole day