Perfect

Ken
My fingers were still touching her chin. My body was still so close to hers. Her eyes were closed, and mine were staring at her. I pushed every other thought I had, every fear, every problem, and brushed her lips with my own. I knew her lips were soft, but feeling them on my lips was out of this world. It was like kissing a cone of well-perfumed cotton candy. She kissed me back, and I savored every second of the love that flowed between us, for as long as I had known her and loved her, I had been tortured enough.

Amara
Stars, nature, and Ken's lips. These were everything I have ever needed to be happy. His arms were on my back, but since I was so much tinier than him, his hands almost covered my back entirely. My hands were on his chest, feeling his speedy heartbeat race even more, then relax as we melted into each other. Then one of his hands returned to my face, cupping it gently as the kiss got more passionate. I hadn't realized how much I needed him until this exact moment. Every touch ignited me, like I've been waiting for him to kiss me all my life, and maybe I was.

Ken
I didn't want this kiss to end, but maybe if it ended now, it could turn to something magical once we get home.

Amara
Ken stopped kissing me for a second, then kissed me again, then stopped and looked me in the eyes. An ember burned deep within them, suggesting what I had in mind since the beginning.

Ken
I didn't remember how we got home, but I remember being glad because we made it with no accident. As soon as beautiful Amara went through the door, I closed it behind her, pushed her gently towards it, then started kissing her again. Her lips were almost begging for mine, and my lips were eager to be buried in hers. I lifted the back of her legs so I could hold her. Then carried her while kissing to the bed, and laid her on it while laying on top of her. I felt like the room was a 100 degrees, and as I looked at her blushing face, I knew I wasn't the only one.