The Plan: Volume 2

Ken
Amara seemed surprised by the plan. I guess it is too simple, and I guess she was wondering how we didn't think of it sooner. Anyway, this was the plan, and I already had multiple university applications printed out so Amara could make her pick. She was an art's history graduate, so we had multiple options for a master's degree that would suit her in universities near mine.
- But what about the money?
She asked, worry filling her voice.
- We'll say it's a scholarship, and I'll pay.
- What?
- I have some money saved up, so don't worry. Also, we can forge an email so you could show your parents.
- I can't accept this kind of money from you.
I was dumbfounded for a minute. Why couldn't she accept money from me?
- I can't because the money is a little too much. Oh, don't look at me like that.
She put her hand on my cheek, so I leaned in to it and grabbed her hand with mine.
- But don't worry. I have some money saved up as well, and I'll burrow the rest from you.
- Burrow?
- Yes.
- I don't want you to give me my money back. I just want you to be with me.
- I know sweety. That's all I want too, but you know I won't accept the plan if I don't pay myself.
- Ok. If that makes you comfortable, then I'm in. Now, time for the big decision. Which university caught your attention?
I said as I lifted up 3 university applications, and Amara picked on out of my hand.