Aftermath

Amara
No feeling in the world can even compare to the feeling of being loved by the person you so desperately loved for so long. After the amazing night we spent together, we slept in each other's arms. A fantasy of mine that i thought was long lost. I woke up before Ken did, did the obligatory "call my mom in what looks like a hotel bathroom" bit, then went on to make coffee. Because i had turned into such a badass rebel, my mind was hovering over each action i couldn't do back home, so i turned on some music, and started to sing and dance. I felt Ken wake up, so i turned to face him. He looked so pretty all groggy and messy, wearing pajama bottoms and no shirt.
- If you don't want to see any silliness, avert your eyes, or face the consequences.
I turned my gaze back to the coffee, and continued dancing. When i was finally done, i turned around and saw that Ken was still staring at me.
- Nothing silly about that.

Ken
For the first night in ages, i slept like a baby. What more could I want? I made love to the woman that i've been in love with for as long as i could remember, i slept in her arms, and the deep pining that resided deep in my heart was silenced. I was finally ok. Well, i was ok until the gentle rays of the sun hit my sleeping eyes, and i had the worst nightmare of my life, or maybe i should call it a premonition.
Her dad was there, yelling and shouting. Her mom was crying. Her whole family were beating her up with tiny sticks. She was kneeling before them on the ground, yelling that she loves me, crying throughout, and i felt like being stuck in quick sand, and to add insult to injury, no one was able to hear me. I woke up in sweat, panting. Luckily, my angel was already up, so she didn't see me like this, and i wouldn't have to give her an unreasonable nightmare story. I got up, and went to the kitchen while still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, but when i saw her, i became wide awake. She was wearing nothing but my pajama t-shirt, while dancing to Levitating by Dua Lipa. My heart skipped a million beats to the point that got me dizzy.
- If you don't want to see any silliness, avert your eyes, or face the consequences.
I sat down and kept my eyes on Amara as she continued to dance. She wasn't trying to be sexy, which made her even sexier. The only question i had in my mind after it was plagued by the nightmare was: why does she have to be perfection wrapped up in a tiny girl's body?
She looked at me after finishing her dance number, as if waiting for me to start laughing. My mouth was quivering, my knees were shaky, but i managed to get to her, caress her cheek, and say before i kissed her:
- Nothing silly about that.