7-nightmare

Elizabeth pov
We end up watching Iron man, The Incredible Hulk and now we just started watching Iron man 2.

We were at the part where Natasha knocks out Happy.
"She my favorite!" She said pointing to Natasha with a proud face.
"Yeah, mine too, she's cool" I told her. I will not spoil anything. I want it to be a surprise. But she will cry. And a lot I think.

We finished Iron man 2 and it was 1am.
"Sweetheart it's late, go to bed"
"Why only me?"
"I'm coming too, calm down" I chuckled.

Evelyn went to bed while I did a shower. When I finished I went to see Eve, but she was already asleep with Bucky so I didn't wake her up.

Evelyn pov
I was running. There were three people after me. There was my 'parents' and another man.
After a while they catch me.
They brought me in a room. First my 'parents' beat me. Like always but this time it was different. They kicked me, like always, then while my 'dad' was punching me my 'mom' went to call someone and to took something.
She walked towards me and she lifted a knife. She started cutting my arms and I started crying and screaming.
Then a man entered in the room. My 'parents' stopped and they left me with this man.
He unbelted his pants and he took off his boxer. Then he took off my pants too and my underwear. I tried to stop him but he didn't stop. He put his dick inside of me. He went always faster and faster. Then he put out his dick and he grabbed my hair. He put my head in front of it.
"Lick!"
"No please" I cried out.
"I SAID LICK!"
He moved my head so that I could lick him.
When he stopped he called my 'parents' and he left.
"If you will be a bad girl again this will happen again"
"No, it's just a nightmare, I'm not here, I'm at Lizzie" I tried to convince myself.
"Maybe, but this will happen, you're a burden she will get tired of you and she will take you back here"
They continued talking for a while and I continued trying convince them that they were wrong. They got tired and my 'mom' took the knife again. She started cutting my arm, than my wrist, my hand, than my shoulder, my cheek and then she did a long cut on my abdomen. I screamed even harder.
"Wake up Evelyn"
"Sweetheart, it's just a nightmare"

Elizabeth pov
I woke up by someone screaming and someone barking. Evelyn and Bucky! I run into her room and she was sweating, crying and moving a lot in her sleep while Bucky was trying to calm her or to wake her up.
"Evelyn wake up"
Nothing.
"Sweetheart, it's just a nightmare" I said trying to calm her down.
She suddenly woke up. When she saw me she moved a little.

"Hey, I'm Lizzie, I won't hurt you" I said but she was still scared. I turned on the lights and I repeat what I told her before.
"I'm Lizzie, I won't hurt you" now that she saw me she run into me and she cried.
"Hey, it's ok, it was just a nightmare" I said stroking her hair. She shake her head no.
"What no baby?"
"I-it h-happened"
"Honey I'm sorry...go back to sleep now, we can talk about this tomorrow"
"No, I can't sleep more than 2 hours a night"
"But you need to sleep, try and if you just can't come and wake me up. We can do something together"
She laid again in bed and I put her under the covers.
I kissed her forehead and I started walking away. She grabbed my wrist.
"Can you stay?" She asked almost whispering.
"Sure honey" I said and I laid next to her. I hugged her.

After a while she wasn't sleeping.
"Sweetheart, sleep for some time"
"You're still awake too"
"I know"
"Why? You can't sleep? If you want to can go to your room. I didn't want to bother you"
"You didn't bother me. But I won't fell asleep until I know that you are asleep"
"Why?"
"Because I want to make sure that you sleep the right time. I can stay awake for all the night even if you're sleeping but I'm not sure about it"
"That's stupid"
"No, it's not. I just love you and I want to make sure you're ok"
Her eyes started watering and I could see it cause she asked to keep the light on the nightstand on.
"Hey, what's up?"
"Nobody ever cared this much about me... thank you"
"Ohh sweetheart, it's my job"
"So you care about me just because it's your job? Who pay you?"
"No- nobody pays me. I just care about you. I didn't mean job like this, I just-"
"Lizzie, I was kidding" she chuckled.
"Oh, right" I laughed a bit.
Then we stayed quiet. I started stroking her hair since she like it and it make her relax. After a while she fell asleep again. How I know this? She started snoring a little.
"I'm your mom. It's my job to care for you and love you. I want you to be happy" I kissed her forehead and I fell asleep.

Evelyn pov
I know that Lizzie needs to sleep so I pretend to be asleep. I snored a little to make sure she thought that I was sleeping. Usually I don't snore, and I hate when people do it. I can't sleep.
"I'm your mom. It's my job to care for you and love you. I want you to be happy" she said and after that she kissed my forehead. Than she fell asleep.

She's my mom. And she care about me. She loves me. She wants me to be happy. But I'm happy. I'm more than happy with her. I've never been so happy I think. I'm not use to this.

————————————————————————
1013 words