17-school pt.2

LIZZIE POV

I was on set when Eve's principal phoned me. When I talked with her I told her about her panic attacks and social anxiety so I asked her to call me if something happens. I quickly answered.

"Hello"
"Ms. Olsen, I'm sorry for disturbing you but we have a problem. Evelyn is having a bad panic attack and she can't calm down, she said that she needs you"
"I'm on my way"

I run outside shouting back at Scarlett that asked me where I was going.
"EVE IS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK AT SCHOOL, SHE NEEDS ME"
"ALRIGHT"

I got into the car and I drove at school. Luckily we choose a school not that far. 5 minutes by car and I arrived.

There was a teacher at the entrance that was waiting for me. She lead me in the bathroom where there was the principal, Eve and a girl.
When the girl saw me she froze but she knew that this wasn't the best time to talk about me being Elizabeth Olsen. I'm glad to her for this.

I run towards Evelyn and I kneed down in front of her.
"Hey, sweetheart, you are ok, everything is ok, I'm here, momma's here" she didn't even watched me and this isn't a good sign.
"Eve can you hear me?" I raised the voice. She didn't look up. The last time this happened I just met her. She passed out and I would prefer this won't happen today.
"EVE" I took her face into my arms so that she could see me. When she looked at me she recognized me and she hugged me.
"I'm here honey, I'm here"
"Mom, I can't breathe"
"Yes you can, breath with me. In....hold...and out"
After a while she calmed down and she laid her head on my chest. I stayed there, stroking her hair. I looked at the principal and the girl. They were a bit shocked but they didn't say anything.

"Are you ready to tell me what happened?" I asked Eve after a while.
"They beat me because I answered at a question that the teacher asked me. After a while they stopped and they entered. Then I don't really know"
"I had to go to the bathroom but before entering I heard someone crying and some noises. I slowly opened the door and I saw what was happening. I run to the principal and they helped her. Then she started having problems with her breathing and Ms. Gray called you. Nothing else" the girl explained.
"Thank you.."
"Jennifer"
"Thank you Jennifer" I smiled at her and she smiled back. I stayed on the floor until Eve slowly stood up and helped me standing up.
I hugged her.
"Are you ok?"
"Mhm" She answered nodding.
"Do you want to come with me on set or stay here"
"I'm coming with you"
"Ok honey" I took my bag from the floor and we all walked out of the bathroom where there were some teachers waiting to hear some news.

"I'm taking her home, if it's ok"
"Sure, I hope to see you tomorrow Evelyn, bye"
"Bye"

We walked outside and we got into the car. As we sat in the car Eve started crying harder again.
"Hey, hey, no no, it's ok, it's ok, everything is fine. What's the matter?" I asked hugging her for what was possible since we were sit in the car.

"I'm sorry" she cried out.
"Why are you sorry?"
"To bother you, I'm sure you have a lot of things more important than me"
"No, you are the most important thing in my life and you don't have to doubt about this, ever. Understand?" She slowly nodded and I started driving keeping her hand in mine and rubbing her hand's back.

We never spoke again during the drive. If Eve doesn't want to talk I'm not gonna make her talk.

We arrived on set since I had to finish a important scene.

"Oh my god, Eve. Are you ok? What happened?" Scarlett quickly approached to us.
"I'm fine Aunt scar"
"Are you sure? Is she fine?" She asked me the last part.
"She is, and she is here"
"Yes I'm sorry Eve but you can say that you are fine even with a bullet in your head" this comment made Eve laugh and seeing her happy again made me smile.

I started she scene I had to finish while Eve read a book. Since I saw that she was 'fine' I asked her if I could continue working even the afternoon. I told her that I had to finish a scene very important and it's true but I had others thing o do on set that I could do tomorrow but if she wasn't ok I wanted to go home with her.

She said this was fine with her so I continued filming.

*7pm*
I finished working now and this was a long day. I walked into my trailer to find my beautiful daughter sleeping in my bed. I changed myself carefully not to wake her. Then I walked towards the car and I put Evelyn down since I took her in my arms. She wasn't heavy so it was easy. I started driving home and when we were almost at home Eve started wake up.

"Good morning sleepyhead"
"Ha-ha" she rubbed her eyes then she watched in front of the car. Straight towards the street.

I started slowing down for two reasons.
1-we were at home
2-there was a car in front of our home

"Were you waiting for someone?"
"No, but if it's who I think it is I'm gonna kill them"
She watched me confused but I give her a 'don't ask' look. We got out of the car and we walked inside.
"Stay behind me" she nodded and when we entered I saw who it was. I'm gonna kill them.

————————————————————————
993 words

Hi guys, I just finished the first episode of 'sorry for your loss'...I cried like 5 times just for the first episode🫥

Anyway, I hope you like this and tell me if you have some requests or if you need something.

Ciaoooo<3