14-the beautiful side of the death

LIZZIE POV
We stayed like this for other minutes. In a perfect silence. I didn't speak and she neither. But after some time she broke the silence.

"I bet you are wondering what happened"
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to"
"It's ok, after all you are my mom" she looked at me and I smiled at her. Then she take a deep breath and she started to e story.

"Me, Sacha and Hayden were best friend. The one always together in every moment of the day. Sacha was the most popular of us, maybe because he is hot and he plays football. Anyway, we were all best friend but Hayden was like a sister to me. One day I was going training, and she called me. I answered and she just told me: 'you have been a very good sister, I have been very lucky to have you. I hope that you will forgive me. I love you' she didn't even let me the time to understand what was going on or answer that she already hung up. I immediately run at her home and I just run into it. I run into her room, she wasn't there, so I run into her bathroom and she was there. Bleed all over the floor, and a body in the middle of it. Lifeless" she explained to me. Tears streaming down her face. And my eyes were full of tears too. My poor baby has been through all of this and she was alone. I wasn't there, just because I couldn't stop my mother.
"I sit next to her, I hugged her, crying. She was one of the two reasons I was alive. She than she was gone. She was the only one that could calm me for a panic attack, she was always there for me. And I wasn't that day. I should have seen it. She was my sister and I couldn't even understand how she was" she continued.
"It's not your fault. Ok?" She didn't answer. She just kept her eyes focused on the ground. I took her face in my hands.
"Listen to me, it's not your fault. You understand? You couldn't know what she was going to do. You just couldn't. It's not your fault Eve" she watched me straight in the eyes and she nodded.
"Good" I said and I move her into my arms while she cried.

I was sitting on the ground, my back leaned on the grave. Evelyn was between my legs with her back leaned on me while my arms were around her. We stayed like this for 10 minutes than she stood up.
"I think it's time to go"
"Are you sure?" She nodded and she helped me stand up. When we were about to start walking away she kneeled and she laid her head on the grave and she whispered something.
"Don't worry. We will dance together again" she then stood up and she watched me. I give her a sad smile and we walked away.

We arrived at home after 20 minutes of silently drive. Scarlett and Chris went on set cause they still had some scene to shoot.

Eve immediately run upstairs but before starting walking upstairs she turned towards me and she said:
"The other reason I'm alive is you" then she walked upstairs. She was talking about earlier, when she said that Hayden was one of the two reason she's alive. This melted my heart but this even made me sad, cause this means she wanted to make it ends. What if she will wants?

EVELYN POV
I hate this feeling.
Like I'm here, but I'm not.
Like someone cares,
but they don't.
Like I belong somewhere
else, anyway but here.

I just want this to be over. I want to reach Hayden. I'm going to reach Hayden. So that I can finally keep my promise. We will dance together again. And soon.

As I was watching myself on the mirror I was thinking about Hayden. What will be like to be with her again. But then I think about Lizzie. She loves me. She really does. Or maybe she is just pretending like she's cares and she loves me. I was trying to convince myself that she loves me but my thoughts had the better. Then I tried to think about something that could really be good in my life. But the truth was that nothing is good in my life. I have a shitty life. And maybe I deserve it.

I thought about all the words that they said to me.

Cut

Bullies.

Cut

My past.

Cut

Hayden

Cut

Sacha

Cut

Cut, cut and cut.

After too much cuts I fell. Almost lifeless in the middle of my mother bathroom. Then I heard footsteps but I couldn't see anyone arriving cause I passed out before.

LIZZIE POV

I heard a thud from upstairs. I immediately run into Evelyn room but she wasn't there. I run into her bathroom, but she wasn't there. I called her name but she didn't answer. I run into my room, she wasn't there. I run into my bathroom, she was there. Blood all over her sleeves. She was stretched out in the middle on the room. I run next to her and I took her into me.
"Nono, Evelyn, please, don't leave me. I need you. Evelyn. Wake up honey. Please" saying that I was crying was an understatement.

I took my phone and I called 911. As I finished I immediately called Scarlett. She knows how to calm me.

"Hey Lizzie, did you forget something here on set?"
"N-no. Can you come over please?"
"Yes, I'm coming. I'll be there in 5" we ended the call and I focused all my attention on Evelyn.

I continued crying and begging her to wake up.
"Eve, baby. Please don't leave me. I need you. I don't want to loose you again. I can't." She slowly started opening her eyes. All of the sudden I could feel all the hope rise again on me. I smiled down at her while a lot of tears were streaming down my face.

"Hey, it's ok, you will be ok. You are not leaving me. I can't loose you. It's ok. It's ok. Everything is going to be fine"
"I'm fine" she tiredly said.
"You don't look fine"
"Then stop watching"

"I love you mum"
She started closing her eyes again.

EVELYN POV
I could hear sirens, someone lifting me, Lizzie crying. It's not a very good sensation. Maybe I shouldn't have done this.

Then all went black.

......
Beep beep beep

Light. Am I dead? No wait...

Long story short:

I survived

————————————————————————
1124 words