30-Skylar

EVELYN POV

school was almost finished, and it was the day that I had to stay at school for the musical.

When the day finished Thalia and Hope, who returned from her holiday, went at home and I stayed at school. I walked in the school theatre and immediately Kelsie greeted me. 

"oh you are here, good. we can start now. GUYS, LET'S START" she shouted at the others.

As I was waiting a boy to finish singing, a girl approached to me.

"it's your first time?" she asked me

"what?" she laughed and then she answered.

"the school musical, silly"

"oh, yeah" i laughed and she laughed with me.

"i'm Skylar" 

"Evelyn"

"Sky, it's your turn!" Kelsie shouted.

"Don't call me that" she shouted back and then she faced me. "i have to go, i will be right back Eve"

"Sure Skylar"

and then she walked on the stage.

(^^^she sang this^^^)

When she finished, she walked towards me.

"What do you think?" she asked. Of course she knew she did great.

"Wow, you've been...fantastic"

"Yeah, i knowww" she said and then she laughed.

"EVE, COMPLIMENTS, THE SONG IS PERFECT" Kelsie shouted at me.

"Why is she complimenting you?"

"Oh, I wrote the songs"

"YOU DID WHAT...now I'm the one that say wow. Dude you're very very good"

"thank you" i answered. then we continued with the practicing and two hours later we were done. 

"bye guys, good job, see you in two days" Kelsie said and then we all walked away. i was walking and Skylar approached me. 

"hey"

"hey, what are you going to do now?" she asked me.

"I'm just going home, i have to take the dog out and then i'm going to study math and Italian. And you?"

"Nothing, I'm just going to study at the park"

"Why at the park? its quieter at home"

"not at mine, and i like studying there"

"okaayy, well, bye Skylar" i said since we arrived outside.

"bye Eve"

i walked in the car and mom drove us home. then i walked the dog and after having studied and having eaten i went to bed. 

*the next day*

the morning went like always and we were having the break. Skylar walked past us.

"hey, Eve" she said 

"hey, Skylar" i answered and then she walked away and i stayed there with Thalia and Hope.

"how do you know Skylar Cooper?" Hope asked me.

"we do the musical together, i met her yesterday. we spent some time together and then when it was time to go home i went home while she went to study at the park" i explained