33- five years later

*5 years later*

EVELYN POV
its been 5 years and me and Sky are still together. we are happy, very happy. we are so happy that the past year Sky proposed to me. of course i said yes. who wouldn't?

mom four years ago met a men and they fell in love. he's a good guy. after a year of dating they got married. so now i have a dad!

his name is Robbie, i started calling him dad like two years ago. he is a musician, he is in a band.

we all live together, Sky started living with us even before mom met Robbie.

i remember that day like it was yesterday. me and mom were watching captain marvel when she started knocking at the door. it was almost midnight. it was raining and she didn't have an umbrella, she was wet and i could tell she was freezing. we let her in and i gave her some of my clothes. she told us that she couldn't live with her mother anymore so mom decided that she could stay with us.

talking about something happier, well not that happier but not of a life or death situation, we even finished our marvel marathon. i dont need to say how much i cried. i couldn't even breathe when Natasha died and mom got scared lol.

now i can tell you something that its really happier than this sad things. mom is pregnant!! and its not over, i am pregnant too!! me and Sky talked about it and we decided that we wanted kids.

if you told me that this would be my life when i was 15 i wouldn't believe it. but i guess miracles exists

———————————————————————————
ciaoooo
i know its a shor chapter but i didnt know what to write to end the story.

so, this story is over and i really dont know if im continuing the other story with scarlett. i wanted to write something different and maybe not about marvel.

i was thinking that i can write all the story and when i finish to write it i will start to publish it, so i dont have to write them and you dont have to wait.

i was even thinking to write a story about

once upon a time

glee (im still finishing it and i literally love it, Santana my baby)

the 100

suits

the pirates of the Caribbean

or something else?

love youuuu
ty for having read this story

maria<3